Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thank you Badass for being so informative :rolleyes:

We're still not going to win the CL, so what difference does it make?

We're not winning it with this coach or this midfield, so I don't see the point in belittling Inter (we shouldn't give two shits about them anyway) when we should be worried about sorting our own shit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thank you Badass for being so informative :rolleyes:

We're still not going to win the CL, so what difference does it make?

We're not winning it with this coach or this midfield, so I don't see the point in belittling Inter (we shouldn't give two shits about them anyway) when we should be worried about sorting our own shit.
and adding Tonali would have improved our chances of winning the CL how exactly?

Lets just say he goes to inter for what 35-40 mill? I'd still sooner spend an extra few mill on Aouar knowing what a bigger difference he will make

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm not buying this rumours to Merda one bit yet. He can be a guaranteed starter at a bigger club, with bigger ambitions and probably earn more. Then why the f would he choose for another Italian club?

If he goes, I'm fine with it. I'd rather spent on Aouar and Kambulla

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
While Tonali is a great player, he isn’t going to solve our midfield problem. If he dame while we had Vidal and pogba, he probably could rack up 15 assists a season. Having said that, with Vidal and Pogba, pjanic would have racked up at least 10 assists a season.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
While Tonali is a great player, he isn’t going to solve our midfield problem. If he dame while we had Vidal and pogba, he probably could rack up 15 assists a season. Having said that, with Vidal and Pogba, pjanic would have racked up at least 10 assists a season.
He won't solve our problems alone but he could be a piece to a puzzle that can. The midfield needs a complete revamp...we have bentancur only for the future...add tonali and one other and we suddenly have a bright future in the midfield.

Arthur and aouar are other good names being rumoured.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.footballcritic.com/news...d-of-juventus-in-race-for-c50m-rated-star/898

the article is primarily about tonali, but some valid points here. it looks like inda with conte and marotta are the most preferred destination for upcoming italian players, and as discussed on tuz plenty of times, we can forget italojuve for a while. and since our squad is old as shit and we don't have many easily marketable and expendable players, we're struggling to raise funds for our purchases.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
https://www.footballcritic.com/news...d-of-juventus-in-race-for-c50m-rated-star/898

the article is primarily about tonali, but some valid points here. it looks like inda with conte and marotta are the most preferred destination for upcoming italian players, and as discussed on tuz plenty of times, we can forget italojuve for a while. and since our squad is old as shit and we don't have many easily marketable and expendable players, we're struggling to raise funds for our purchases.
That was pretty sad to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)