Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We missed the boat with Veratti big time. Let's not fuck this one up with Tonali and make the same mistake.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You'd be the first laughing at Verratti for being injured half the time. :hustini:
Verratti isn't that injury prone though. Yeah he does get injured sometimes but he's hardly Ramsey.

Honestly, I have seen Verratti absolutely dominate the midfield against world class opponents like Barca, Real and Bayern in a way that not even Pogba has done.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Verratti isn't that injury prone though. Yeah he does get injured sometimes but he's hardly Ramsey.

Honestly, I have seen Verratti absolutely dominate the midfield against world class opponents like Barca, Real and Bayern in a way that not even Pogba has done.
Fuck that koala midget @Bianconero81

Verratti is so 2015 ffs

Let's move on to the future

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Which ones did we miss out on that we need? Veratti is the only one I would want desperately
Barella obviously. Would walk straight into our starting XI. Already as good as, if not better than, anyone we have aside from Pjanic, and only getting better. It’s no coincidence that Inter struggled while him and Sensi were out.

Bentancur-Pjanic-Barella would be fantastic.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Barella obviously. Would walk straight into our starting XI. Already as good as, if not better than, anyone we have aside from Pjanic, and only getting better. It’s no coincidence that Inter struggled while him and Sensi were out.

Bentancur-Pjanic-Barella would be fantastic.
We would be improved by any of the Italian national team starting midfielders, I wish we could sign all of them to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)