Sami Khedira (55 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's surely about 'severance payment'. Otherwise it'd be official already. I don't believe Khedira would be that dumb to force his stay if he was already informed he's not within the club's plans.
I swear half of you guys have been born yesterday...
Where have you been in the past decade??
Haven't you heard how many players in his position did exactly the same thing to us?

Apr 17, 2013
Everything has to be razed, cleaned and rebuilt in this midfield, we have finally started the work, we must finish it now.

Take advantage of his few good games post-covid to get rid of him and screw arsenal or everton, it isn't 2 good matches against SPAL and Milan that will make him an essential player. In a big european team, a guy like him must be the 3rd or 4th choice in the hierarchy (same for Betencur), with us he has the biggest salary who doesn't correspond to his status.

May 23, 2013
Keep Sami, offload Ramsey and give Rabiot the boot back to Paris FC.

Sami will be fit next season and force his way into Pirlo's starting XI.

Thinking about how good our midfield could have been in 2016 had Vidal and Pirlo stayed keeps me up some nights.

Marchisio, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Khedira, Pereyra, Sturaro.

This is what dreams are made of.

Jun 7, 2003
He will be useful when he is motivated. It was on our first half of the season.

But post Covid after all the speculation about him and his desire to stay in Argentina He is just useless
Dude, i think you are talking about Gonzalo. I said it about Khedira, Sami was always professional.

And yeah Gonzalo would be also useful if he accepts a pay cut, but i don't believe he will do and he fucked up against Lyon with the free header which should have been a goal.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I keep hearing that he's refusing to leave. Juventus offered him a contract and now they don't want him, which is fine. But you can't expect him to give you anything back at all. He's not going to leave 6 million when he's clearly not getting that back. Pay him what you owe him and he'll leave.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I keep hearing that he's refusing to leave. Juventus offered him a contract and now they don't want him, which is fine. But you can't expect him to give you anything back at all. He's not going to leave 6 million when he's clearly not getting that back. Pay him what you owe him and he'll leave.
Specially if :beppe2: waiting his cut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)