Russian Thread (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Mouche was great too, he has been playing really well lately.
he was SO wasteful, as always :p nah hes been better but he still makes stupid dumb decisions

Juventino[RUS];3661993 said:
Gtfo from this thread, go to private messages
Roman Abrahamovic is pride of mother russia, hold your tongue when you speak of him or i cut it and feed it to my ass

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #148
    he was SO wasteful, as always :p nah hes been better but he still makes stupid dumb decisions

Roman Abrahamovic is pride of mother russia, hold your tongue when you speak of him or i cut it and feed it to my ass
    You should spend more time at gym and drink more steroids. i see that ur brain already in ur ass because of it, freakin idiot

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #154
    in the words of the most famous russian ever ivan drago: i must break you
    never thought that somebody could be so stupid, what is ur iq, around 45-50 i guess? eat more steroids then

"Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory" - that's ur story

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3662031 said:
    They are dumb, not jealous, they have no respect, no honor, no brain, i feel sorry fo them
    Well I wouldn't go that far, but I partly agree. Hey some people just like attention. No matter what!
    :howler: RUS and his googled jokes are always good for a snicker.
    At least he makes and effort to tell a joke!
    @Quetzalcoatl; :klin:
    Awesome song. I'd like them better if they weren't english band. They tend to overrate everything English.
    greatest thread ever.
    How about Marchisio's thread :p?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)