Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (13 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
lol I’m loving Jon Stewart now that he’s back. Wish he did this full time. I watched an episode of the other host and it was absolute trash

Jun 16, 2020
One thing is for sure, we entered a new era with drones becoming one of the main weapons for warfare. We already saw them in the Middle-East, but the succes Ukraine recently is having on Russian oil refineries and against their ships is massive. If we compare the costs against traditional artillery systems, besides producing them, the ammunition and getting personnel the operate them (including how to move them, how to hide them, etc) I think that one of the lessons from this war will be having fleets of drone operators.

In my opinion every NATO country should be able to mass produce and operate drones.

Btw @Kopanja please update man, everything oké?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Both Post Ironic and Kopanja are delusional beyond comprehension. There is no Universe where Ukraine could win a war vs Russia. The hope of the USA elites was that the sanctions would bring economic crisis in Russia which would lead to a political one and a regime change of Putin. It all failed miserably and now the only question is what will be left of Ukraine.

Also Stoltenberg said that the main reason for the Russian invasion was the NATO membership of Ukraine. It was 100000% preventable if Ukraine remained neutral. The problem was that USA administration wanted the war and used the NATO membership to lure Russia into a trap. The trap failed and now Ukraine existence is in danger. Let's hope for a peace ASAP and that will save not only territory for Ukraine but also indispensable human lifes on both sides.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
- The Black Sea has been rid of the Russians.
- Belgorod is burning. Attacked by Russians.
- 15 refineries have been bombed
- Russian losses are astronomical
All these while Ukraine doesn't have enough ammo due to the GOP shenanigans. Besides Russia could have just stayed in Russia if they didn't want a war but no they had to do their ethnic cleansing in Georgia, Chechnya, Moldova, Crimea etc.
Fuck Russia.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
- The Black Sea has been rid of the Russians.
- Belgorod is burning. Attacked by Russians.
- 15 refineries have been bombed
- Russian losses are astronomical
All these while Ukraine doesn't have enough ammo due to the GOP shenanigans. Besides Russia could have just stayed in Russia if they didn't want a war but no they had to do their ethnic cleansing in Georgia, Chechnya, Moldova, Crimea etc.
Fuck Russia.
lol, so much BS. But we'll see in a year or two which side had astronomical losses and was conducting ethnic cleansing (and helping for a genocide in the Middle East). ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
lol, so much BS. But we'll see in a year or two which side had astronomical losses and was conducting ethnic cleansing (and helping for a genocide in the Middle East). ;)
Stop spreading russian propaganda.
No one gives a shit about russia. They are just cosplaying as a super power.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Im not pro russia or anything but i agree @kao_ray theres no way russia will lose the war unless NATO directly joined the war

Ukraine also losing their youth generation either in the war or left the country, theres no denying this. I live in Canada and i have tons of Ukrainian friends who told me a lot of their friends left the country

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Both Post Ironic and Kopanja are delusional beyond comprehension. There is no Universe where Ukraine could win a war vs Russia. The hope of the USA elites was that the sanctions would bring economic crisis in Russia which would lead to a political one and a regime change of Putin. It all failed miserably and now the only question is what will be left of Ukraine.

Also Stoltenberg said that the main reason for the Russian invasion was the NATO membership of Ukraine. It was 100000% preventable if Ukraine remained neutral. The problem was that USA administration wanted the war and used the NATO membership to lure Russia into a trap. The trap failed and now Ukraine existence is in danger. Let's hope for a peace ASAP and that will save not only territory for Ukraine but also indispensable human lifes on both sides.

When did this happen?

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
What I really worry about is Russia nuking space or something and knocking out the satellites. Life as we know it, will probably pause for a long time. I doubt that he would be dumb enough to nuke any country.

Jun 16, 2020
What I really worry about is Russia nuking space or something and knocking out the satellites. Life as we know it, will probably pause for a long time. I doubt that he would be dumb enough to nuke any country.
Most of our internet communication goes via cables under water I learned via a UAP paper yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not pro russia or anything but i agree @kao_ray theres no way russia will lose the war unless NATO directly joined the war

Ukraine also losing their youth generation either in the war or left the country, theres no denying this. I live in Canada and i have tons of Ukrainian friends who told me a lot of their friends left the country
I think we should first define what winning or losing for either side means in this war.

Jun 16, 2020
That would affect China too, and therefore turn the entirety of the world against them.
Yeah I kinda of think the same, at the other side there are satellites who remain ‘stationary’ above countries (in other words moving exactly as fast as the world is spinning).

Had to Google it up some time ago, had the exact same thoughts as you’re having now.

The collateral damage remains a guess though, wouldn’t surprise me indeed if it could affect other countries. Sounds logical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)