Ruben Oliveira (1 Viewer)

Dino

Apr 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Resgol ] ++
when moggi says a player is talented than the player is extremely talented and that player is olivera
Well, moggi does know what hes talking about!:D
This guy has a good shot, fast and awesome dribbling and confidence. Cant wait until i see him play for us net year!:cheesy:

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Judging from the last game against Chievo (the only game I saw him playing) I really like how he played. He plays and moves like he does belong and has great confidence in himself and seems focus. It will be interesting to see him more this year. Is he being loaned out? If not hopes he plays more in Coppa Italia matches.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
well i just told ian that instead of getting annoyed he could have just cleared the problem up.

when i first heard olivera's name the kenyan dude at my church said oliVIERA and hence i spelled it like i heard it.
You've misunderstood. I'll be damned if I know a thing about how to spell the boy's name, I'm just tired of all the crap about it. I know that I'm the one who started the whole "spell players names right" movement, but I've tired myself of it. That's all.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

You've misunderstood. I'll be damned if I know a thing about how to spell the boy's name, I'm just tired of all the crap about it. I know that I'm the one who started the whole "spell players names right" movement, but I've tired myself of it. That's all.
ah ok. no hard feelings then. cheers.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
I think Olivera need play in a team like Chievo, Bologna, Parma or Udine, so he can take more experiense, he is not ready for Juve right now...the same for players like Brighi, Moretti, M. Vieri, Gasbarroni, Sculli, Blasi they need get more experiences then Juve will return them again to join ....like Miccoli and Maresca i hope he stay with us thes season....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Olivera is very young. eah IMO he needs to explore the world of Serie A for a year or so.

I dont knwow why jUve is not loaning him.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
well at least we have SOMEONE nobody's complaining about ;)

:LOL:
yeah
bucause he played few games
and showed freat future for juve:)
i like him alot too
he's great , and for sure he will be
our next great player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)