Rubbish Totti and Roma (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
cant get this file, takes too long to download and it cancels automaticly. If this is when Totti scored the 107th and 108 goal, then im happy for him too :)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Just the 107th, and him celebrating with the t-shirt and all the Romanisti ballboys and Roma staff congratulating him with testimonial Totti shirts.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
yes! I watched the game. So sad that he is playing for Roma and has these character issues :) he is one of, if not the most talented midielder in the world (my opinion)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I like he's passing ability and golden feets. Good freekicker and a good goalscorer/assister. And I like that he has always played for roma and doesnt change team.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I hate Totti because the only times I've seen him play, he spits at Poulsen and plays a bad game.

And, I also hear nothing about him but bash Capello & Emerson. I think there's a huge lack of sportsmanship in this guy.

But if you say he's good, then I leave the door open for Totti to prove it... with sportsmanship of course.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I've watched Totti for a long time. Many Roma games and Italy games. He's just the king of Calcio IMO ;) but he does many idiotic things though. He's an entertainer. :)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Totti does a lot of stupid things on the field but he is one of the worlds gretest footballers and its good that the only club he has played for is Roma!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Totti does a lot of stupid things on the field but he is one of the worlds gretest footballers and its good that the only club he has played for is Roma!

very true....
just imagine him in milan.....
i would be glad then if we lost with them with two goal margin in Torino

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
haha same here :D imagine his excellent passes to Sheva and Crespo :(

Sheva - Gilardino

......Totti

Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso

Janko-Nesta-Maldini-Stam

........Dida

Milan next season :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)