Roy Carroll - what a joke *sponsored by the EPL refereeing misstakes* (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I'm sure she could be talked into it under the excuse that she is needed for the 'empire'.

"Come on Bettie" :D
Stadiums would be filled with those dumb old people who wait 24 hours in the rain to see her.

I'll give her 15 minutes. After that its just not worth it :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Carroll isn't the best of goalies granted but you are seriously overrating Tim Howard. He is incredibly error-prone and made countless this year and last - thats why he's always getting dropped. His handling of the ball is appaling, and while I agree he has better reflexes that doesn't make up for his other deficiencies. I don't know if he has more passion that might be because he has tourettes.
Full agree here, but Howard is American, so he's better in front of Andy's eyes, and I find it pretty reasonable.

And yeah, it's spelled Jääskeläinen... ;)

mitsuko

Jan 11, 2005
i'd just like to point out roy carroll's lovely black eye, given to him by fabulous canadian striker occean. oh yes, roy. canada says hello.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mitsuko ] ++
i'd just like to point out roy carroll's lovely black eye, given to him by fabulous canadian striker occean. oh yes, roy. canada says hello.

shut up you fvcking idiot.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
i still dont understand what your problem is with me.
Sorry but I just know we wont get along. I dont understand someone who is Chelsea fan yet posts NOTHING but ANTI-EPL statements. I makes no sense whatsoever. Why arent you over posting constructively in the Epl threads? This forum dosent need another person posting absolute unprovoked and offtopic epl rantings, its already over the top.

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
heres the thing,i dont really like the EPL as much as the Calcio,but i do like Chelsea and i have been supporting them since 1996,you have to accept the fact that some people dont like a league where an underachiever like
Arsenal can go unbeaten,i'm one of those ppl.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
heres the thing,i dont really like the EPL as much as the Calcio,but i do like Chelsea and i have been supporting them since 1996,you have to accept the fact that some people dont like a league where an underachiever like
Arsenal can go unbeaten,i'm one of those ppl.
no heres the thing, I dont really care and I dont think I even asked for what you think. lets just leave it.

Im not even a pro-epl person, I only posted on a few topics that I thought Andy was over doing, he seems annoyed about that but whatever he shouldnt be so unrealistic. I dont mind posting with Andy because he makes me think, I dont want to post with you. Nothing personal just go and do what you came here to do and forget about Blandest.

To you Andy, if you lived in Italy for a while and met all the hundreds of Juve fans that know NOTHING about football and are complete glory hunting idiot fans. Would you then start to hate Italian football? Not a point im making, just curious. You do realise Juve probably has as many idiot fans as MU? I just dont understand how the MU thing gets to you so much but the Juve thing is cool.

Oh im probably picking on you again :rolleyes:

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

no heres the thing, I dont really care and I dont think I even asked for what you think. lets just leave it.

Im not even a pro-epl person, I only posted on a few topics that I thought Andy was over doing, he seems annoyed about that but whatever he shouldnt be so unrealistic. I dont mind posting with Andy because he makes me think, I dont want to post with you. Nothing personal just go and do what you came here to do and forget about Blandest.

To you Andy, if you lived in Italy for a while and met all the hundreds of Juve fans that know NOTHING about football and are complete glory hunting idiot fans. Would you then start to hate Italian football? Not a point im making, just curious. You do realise Juve probably has as many idiot fans as MU? I just dont understand how the MU thing gets to you so much but the Juve thing is cool.

Oh im probably picking on you again :rolleyes:
so problem solved
*shaking hand*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)