Ronaldo releases Capello comment (1 Viewer)

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Ronaldo revela que Capello não tem apoio no Real Madrid

O internacional brasileiro Ronaldo, ex-Real Madrid e actualmente no AC Milan, revelou que um dos problemas do técnico Fábio Capello é falta de credibilidade junto dos jogadores e total ausência de um relacionamento entre o plantel e a equipa técnica.
Ronaldo

«Ninguém acredita em Capello. Ele é um homem em dificuldades e demonstrou isso no relacionamento com os jogadores», afirmou Ronaldo, em declarações à imprensa italiana. O avançado brasileiro criticou ainda as contratações feitas por Capello desde que chegou ao Real Madrid.

---------

Ronaldo basiclly said no one believes in Capello's ability, and the his signings were pointless compared to the players he sold. Capello is a bad motivator, and he demonstrates that by the way he reacts with his players.

--------

He dislikes Capello too. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ronaldo slams Capello
Thursday 8 March, 2007
Ronaldo has slammed his former Coach Fabio Capello stating that his methods are old fashioned, but Hector Cuper was worse.

The Brazilian returned to Italy in January, joining Milan from Real Madrid in a £5m move, also motivated by the lack of faith Capello seemed to have for him.

But now the Merengues’ poor performances in both La Liga and the Champions League have confirmed the Coach’s difficult relationship with his players.

“He is clearly in difficulty, he cannot be trusted any more,” Ronaldo said in an interview with weekly newspaper Panorama.

“He must understand that the time for authoritarian Coaches has ended, his way of dealing with his players is not up-to-date,” added Il Fenomeno.

“However, with Cuper it was even worse. Capello at least has a history behind him, he has won a lot. What has Cuper won?” added the striker, who controversially left Inter in 2002.

Inter and Milan meet on Sunday afternoon in the Derby della Madonnina, when Ronaldo will face his former teammates for the first time since his move to their city rivals, which did not please Nerazzurri chief Massimo Moratti.

“I understand his criticism, he had to say those things about my transfer, it was inevitable. In private however it is different, I have a deep affection for him.”

The former Golden Ball winner could not avoid a question on his weight either, which he answered with a smile on his face.

“Sooner or later I will take some pictures naked, so all this gossip on me being fat will finally end!,” he grinned.
------------------------------------------------

Seems like I'm not the only one here who calls that an "Old fashion"... someone knows what I'm talking about.

OP
Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Seems like I'm not the only one here who calls that an "Old fashion"... someone knows what I'm talking about.
    Don't know what you mean by old-fashioned, but no one seems happy in Madrid, but he seems to match the Real symbol, it reminds me off an old grumpy face like Capello's. Hopefully players will want to leave :) (Robinho)

I think many will want to leave at the end of the season because of Capello.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Don't know what you mean by old-fashioned, but no one seems happy in Madrid, but he seems to match the Real symbol, it reminds me off an old grumpy face like Capello's. Hopefully players will want to leave :) (Robinho)

I think many will want to leave at the end of the season because of Capello.
    What I mean by "Old fashion" is his football style. Since he became our coach, I kept saying that his old fashion system of football, like the one he was using during his Juve days 4-4-2...Putting Nedved on the wing, playing with two tall strikers... and VERY defensively.

The same now he's doing in Madrid.

OP
    Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    thx for translating rab :pint:
    It's a different article :p

What I mean by "Old fashion" is his football style. Since he became our coach, I kept saying that his old fashion system of football, like the one he was using during his Juve days 4-4-2...Putting Nedved on the wing, playing with two tall strikers... and VERY defensively.

The same now he's doing in Madrid.
    Oh I see what you mean now, didn't he play Del Piero as a winger a few times? I thought that's why you disliked him haha :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)