Ronaldo(Man Utd) or Kaka(Ac Milan) ?? (1 Viewer)

Who is better?

• Kaka (AC Milan)

• Ronaldo (Man Utd)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know that each one of them plays in diff position, But Damnn their way of style is really the same , i mean when i watch ronaldo playing with manchester is like am watchin kaka too..and btw i can't say who's better cuz both of them are just great , and still young ! Maybe u guys can tell me who's better or juss give me the diff between these 2..

<Rab>

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Kaka is better of course. Silly question.

Ronaldo has some fancy moves but he hardly ever manages to produce something worth mentioning with them.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'm willing to give Ronaldo time to mature before making a judgement, but for now, he's just a kid with glorious technique, not a star. Kaka appears to be a real star in the making. I can't wait to watch him live in Dublin!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Hmmm there r not so many diferences btw Ronaldo (Man UTD) and Kaka(Milan).

Maybe C.Ronaldo has more dribling skills than Kaka, but I think its better to have in the team Kaka than C.Ronaldo .
Kaka is very important player, and its young. C.ROnaldo its not very good player, but in the future he can be a star.

I prefer more Kaka than C.Ronaldo.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    maybe cuz u guys aint watchin Man Utd , ronaldo is faster then kaka , always in form , and excellent dribbler!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    maybe cuz u guys aint watchin Man Utd , ronaldo is faster then kaka , always in form , and excellent dribbler!
    I dont think that C.Ronaldo is faster than Kaka. Hes got skills but i think that Kaka is more important to the team.
    And C.Ronaldo how can he b gooD wHen he isnt playin in first team in Man UTD. (he hasnt played all the games this season, he played just a few of them.)

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    r u serious , c'mon u must b kiddin , i have been watchin most of their matches cuz most of ma friends with MAN UTD , and in all these matches i saw him playin , Plus yess he is faster then kaka and am sure of this , kaka just has his power shoot which we can say better then ronaldo , anyhow i can't say kaka aint a great player he is amazing but i can't c a diff between them both!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ronaldo is still a good 2 seasons away from being as mature and consistant as kaka has been for milan this season.

i'd have kaka over him anyday of the week.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Havent seen much of Kaka. Although C. Ronaldo seems to be a complete player. He seems to be in the Del Piero mould.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    i dont think they're even close to each other,C.Ronaldo is just a player with a handful of fancy tricks,but more than that he's nothing,he isnt so effective,and he's not a mature footballer yet,plus he's still not a star.

As for Kaka,he's a star already,he's Milans best offensive mid IMO,he's a mature player already.

I'd definetly go for Kaka.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Maybe he's faster, I dunno. And yes he's an excellent dribbler... but that doesn't make a great player.

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Although C. Ronaldo seems to be a complete player. He seems to be in the Del Piero mould.
    Ronaldo is more complete!? Are you kidding!? He dribbles past defenders down the wing and supplies poor crosses into the box. Most of his crosses his defenders or are easily cleared. He's got the skills, but he's got improving to do before he can be truly effective

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
    I do like C.Ronaldo but comparing him with Kaka is a bit unfair, Kaka is a more complete player. Kaka can dribble, score etc where as Ronaldo is just a step over and bit of pace. Give it a few years and Ronaldo will have more of a case but as it is Kaka wins hands down.

Forza milan
    Forza Kaka

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    well it is unfair question cuz Kaka is much more older and got his skills improved more due to time but in future I hope the difference'll be gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)