Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (9 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'd be surprised if Sarri asked for him. He doesn't seem like a Sarri type player. Management probably swapped them due to economic reasons and not sporting reasons. Players that have been in Italy less then 2 years are eligible to a tax break, so Juve would pay less salary wise to Lolkaku then Dybalol. Both are lol players but Lukaku is too much.....

Sooner or later that bill was going to come due for CR7. We are starting to see it now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Redcafe will laugh at us for sure
Ffs I've been mocked over this shit since the rumours came out, the only place I'm at peace is at home. This move is insane, I love paratici but his lost it and that makes me even more sad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
If it was dybala who wants to leave ok, we never make problem with this, but we wre pushing him out and its for fucken Lukaku. Somebody lost his mind

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Raiola really likes doing business with Juve... Still hoping this part of the transaction doesn't go through, not because I know Lukaku will fail at Juve but I rather not know, just let him go somewhere else.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Raiola really likes doing business with Juve... Still hoping this part of the transaction doesn't go through, not because I know Lukaku will fail at Juve but I rather not know, just let him go somewhere else.
Raiola is no longer Lukaku's agent

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be surprised if Sarri asked for him. He doesn't seem like a Sarri type player. Management probably swapped them due to economic reasons and not sporting reasons. Players that have been in Italy less then 2 years are eligible to a tax break, so Juve would pay less salary wise to Lolkaku then Dybalol. Both are lol players but Lukaku is too much.....
He's the opposite of a Sarri player with that first touch.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Higuain costs too much to keep around? better sign lukaku for 80mil

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
71.365254145874%
What is your feelings about this? Do you rate Lukaku?

I have nothing against Lukaku if he was a replacement for Higuain and Mario. But with Dybala out, I feel we lose some creativity upfront, Berna is not a starter. Ronaldo-Lukaku-D.Costa would be okey but we would need another creative player if we lose Dybala. If could be a midfielder providing it, like Eriksen or Pogba.

Let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)