Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (3 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dybala
Ive read somewhere that we need 15mil or something to be in plus. So we'll get that tall strong striker and earn 15mil or 17 and be in plus.

We didn't succeed in getting Perin off or anyone else.

The moment we bought Bernardeschi we knew it was game over for Dybala.

Man we gonna miss him, but I have a feeling he already hit his top potential here Hmmm...

Maybe this is why Allegri left. Next is Pjanic?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
Dybala would have gone for sure had allegri stayed if anything

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Wait so this isn’t a joke? We’ll give away Dybala for this guy? I mean I don’t mind selling Dybala for a world class striker like Lewandowski or Suarez but this guy?

So we’ve been linked to Icardi and this guy, seems Sarriball really wants his CF.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Wait so this isn’t a joke? We’ll give away Dybala for this guy? I mean I don’t mind selling Dybala for a world class striker like Lewandowski or Suarez but this guy?

So we’ve been linked to Icardi and this guy, seems Sarriball really wants his CF.
I'd be surprised if Sarri asked for him. He doesn't seem like a Sarri type player. Management probably swapped them due to economic reasons and not sporting reasons. Players that have been in Italy less then 2 years are eligible to a tax break, so Juve would pay less salary wise to Lolkaku then Dybalol. Both are lol players but Lukaku is too much.....

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Wait so this isn't a joke? You want some old farts like Lewandowski or Suarez? I mean I don't mind that we have two 30+ years old strikers in Higuain and Mandzukic already and that we sold Kean, but these guys?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I'd be surprised if Sarri asked for him. He doesn't seem like a Sarri type player. Management probably swapped them due to economic reasons and not sporting reasons. Players that have been in Italy less then 2 years are eligible to a tax break, so Juve would pay less salary wise to Lolkaku then Dybalol. Both are lol players but Lukaku is too much.....
:agree: Sarri has said multiple times that he doesn't want to be involved in transfers (hence the reason we hired him after Max wanted more control over signings)
Lukaku is probably the least Sarri-eque striker you could find, all our current strikers fit in better

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree: Sarri has said multiple times that he doesn't want to be involved in transfers (hence the reason we hired him after Max wanted more control over signings)
Lukaku is probably the least Sarri-eque striker you could find, all our current strikers fit in better
Easy way to fix this tbh, and it would be relatively cheap and would bring us lots of plusvalenza
sell dybala
sell higuain
buy :chin:

:chin: :cr7:front line partnership would be GOAT partnership of all partnerships

greatest combo of all times
greater then peanut butter and nutella sandwich

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Easy way to fix this tbh, and it would be relatively cheap and would bring us lots of plusvalenza
sell dybala
sell higuain

:chin: :cr7:front line partnership would be GOAT partnership of all partnerships

:tuttosport: imagine the CL Clutchness
we would dominate world football

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
sell dybala
sell higuain

you forgot the greatest move of them all sell cancelo 50 60 mil.
bring back this clown

Dani-Alves-Instagram.jpg

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:tuttosport: imagine the CL Clutchness
we would dominate world football
Wouldn't even be fair
specially if we had EuroMax as coach to top it off :lion:

but agnelli and parabum ain't about dominating

- - - Updated - - -

you forgot the greatest move of them all sell cancelo 50 60 mil.
bring back this clown

Dani-Alves-Instagram.jpg
if it means we bring back :chin:
i'd be ok with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)