Rodrigo de Paul - Midfielder - Atletico Madrid (12 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He is a good player, no doubt. But 40 million for a player from Udinese who nearly relegated is insane. He is already 26 years old, so I see not a lot of space for development.
Fo' reals.

If Udinese had finished in the european spots he would've been valued even higher than 40m. I think it's a very honest valuation of the player.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm glad he rejected Zenit and is staying the league.

On another note, it's also nice that because of the football economy now teams like Sassuolo and Atalanta get to keep their players and build on what they did last season. Not much of the usual talent drain that occurs every year.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
A NT where his competition exists of Spurs flop Lo Celso, Roberto ''Almost'' Pereyra or Marcos Acuna (who?)

It's harder to get in to Czechoslovakia's NT team as a midfielder than Argentina's :snoop:

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm guessing an alternative to Aouar for that CAM position. As a Serie A player he'd probably require less straight up cash as we could add some youngsters.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm guessing an alternative to Aouar for that CAM position. As a Serie A player he'd probably require less straight up cash as we could add some youngsters.
The only issue is that he is way worse than Aouar, a third alternative to a crucial position we need. You may bet that we will settle to that.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Generally, it's good to have an alternative. We should bend over to neither Lyon nor Udinese. Let's just see where we can negotiate a better deal and go for it. Plus, there might be players available for transfer we don't even know about. It's just the media linking us to those two players. Only last season we got McKennie and Morata out of the blue.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The only issue is that he is way worse than Aouar, a third alternative to a crucial position we need. You may bet that we will settle to that.
We really need 2 players of such profile, because right now we only have Ramsey and even he never plays. Which is why we will sign a DM and a CF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)