Roberto Bettega (7 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I was happy with the Zacc apointment till the end of the season not for another full season. What do they deem good enough? top four finish?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Bettega su Zac: «Se fa bene, magari resta un altro anno»

Bettega "if Zac does well maybe he will stay another year"

:sergio:
what if it is just a motivation for the coach and the players ... so they do not think "fuck what the coach says, he will be gone soon anyways"

from a psychological standpoint this statement is good right before such a crucial game.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
what if it is just a motivation for the coach and the players ... so they do not think "fuck what the coach says, he will be gone soon anyways"

from a psychological standpoint this statement is good right before such a crucial game.
Didn't I told you the other day that this exactly what will happen, And you were finding excuses for bad translation !!

Anyways like many here believe, once we make it to the top 4, zacch is gonna be our coach for next season...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Didn't I told you the other day that this exactly what will happen, And you were finding excuses for bad translation !!

Anyways like many here believe, once we make it to the top 4, zacch is gonna be our coach for next season...
lets make a bet ... i bet you for 10€ that zaccheroni will not be our coach next season !

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If a coach is doing well why would you want him to be replaced anyway? Does a coach have to have a certain name to be accepted? I couldn't care if Coco the clown was coaching Juve as long as we were winning games and doing well in competitions.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
If a coach is doing well why would you want him to be replaced anyway? Does a coach have to have a certain name to be accepted? I couldn't care if Coco the clown was coaching Juve as long as we were winning games and doing well in competitions.
because true juventino just roll like that !

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
lets make a bet ... i bet you for 10€ that zaccheroni will not be our coach next season !
Why not make it more interesting, i'll bet you a 50 bucks for Zacch to stay for another season if we progressed little further in the europa league (not winning the whole thing but just progressing beyond this round and next round) plus ending top 4 in the league.

And another 50 bucks that we will sell giovinco "on a co-ownership" deal. "If" they do sell giovinco's "whole contract" then i'll pay you the 100 bucks ( regardless if Zacch is hired or not)

The odds in you're favor, think about it.....

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Bettega su Zac: «Se fa bene, magari resta un altro anno»

Bettega "if Zac does well maybe he will stay another year"

:sergio:
They are already planting the seed.

If he does poorly, were fucked. If he does well, he sticks around and were still in trouble as he is not the right person to lead Juventus to the next level. It's a double edged sword.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Why not make it more interesting, i'll bet you a 50 bucks for Zacch to stay for another season if we progressed little further in the europa league (not winning the whole thing but just progressing beyond this round and next round) plus ending top 4 in the league.

And another 50 bucks that we will sell giovinco "on a co-ownership" deal. "If" they do sell giovinco's "whole contract" then i'll pay you the 100 bucks ( regardless if Zacch is hired or not)

The odds in you're favor, think about it.....
I only agree with it, if you take out these conditionals ... not if and when and bla bla

lets only bet for 50 bucks if zacch stays or not (regardless of our league position in the end)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
No way Suckeroni will stay next season, his whole history is based as a coach temp. He lucked out with Ac Milan back in 99 or 00 anyways he only did half or less of the season taking the Scudetto but that's the only thing he ever won.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)