Roberto Baggio (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
I know it’s not the right place to post this thread in but I really want to dedicate it to our former player in a special and more specific manner, the magician (as called in my place)

Roberto Baggio

Thanks for everything

Fare well

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I think its a good place.

Robby, you gave so much not only to juventus, not only to italian football, but to world football as a whole.

thanks for everything you gave, we could never thank you enuff..

Class personified: Roberto baggio

JCK

Biased
Premium
May 11, 2004
A great player that will definitely be missed

I remember him in every game what magic he did in WC94

It is sad also because I do not see him as a coach, I don't know why

I will miss you Robbie

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dr juve, there's a whole thread dedicated to Roby in the Rookie/History forum.

But, as far as I'm concerned, the more Baggio threads the better :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
man, I'm just looking at those movies from WC '94, and I was at the nigeria and Spain matches in foxboro, Massachusetts.

Ah, Memories :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i wish he finished his career with that shirt on!!! anyhow ALL THE WAY BAGGIO.....King Like You , Will Always Be In PPLZ Heart! WE LOVE U ROBBIE!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Baggio.

What can I say more?

I've grown up with him. When he joined Juve I was only 9 or 10 years old so I couldn`t really judge players at the time, but as soon as he wore the Italy and Juve shirt I fell in love with him (in a football way).

He became my idol. I just wanted to be like him and do whatever he did. He was my hero. I would speak about Baggio 24/7, he could do no harm in my eyes!

Then that tragic day came when he accepted the Milan offer. I was in tears (I was 15). You know that feeling when you're dumped and you feel such a sadness in your heart that you just want to stay in bed and cry your heart out all day long?

His first Milan (friendly) game I just couldn't take it, so much that I put the tv on black and white mode so at least his shirt looked more 'real'.

From then onwards I promised myself never to have a football hero with whom I would attach my heart, even though Del Piero and Zidane came close but never took the cake.

Baggio you will always remain an inspiration to me. You're the greatest!

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Baggio.

What can I say more?

I've grown up with him. When he joined Juve I was only 9 or 10 years old so I couldn`t really judge players at the time, but as soon as he wore the Italy and Juve shirt I fell in love with him (in a football way).

He became my idol. I just wanted to be like him and do whatever he did. He was my hero. I would speak about Baggio 24/7, he could do no harm in my eyes!

Then that tragic day came when he accepted the Milan offer. I was in tears (I was 15). You know that feeling when you're dumped and you feel such a sadness in your heart that you just want to stay in bed and cry your heart out all day long?

His first Milan (friendly) game I just couldn't take it, so much that I put the tv on black and white mode so at least his shirt looked more 'real'.

From then onwards I promised myself never to have a football hero with whom I would attach my heart, even though Del Piero and Zidane came close but never took the cake.

Baggio you will always remain an inspiration to me. You're the greatest!
I feel the same way. I was so shocked when he went to Milan that I didn't believe it...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
:touched:

It kind of ruins it when you see all the other Milan players in black and white though eh? :)

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Woaw good to see another Hugh baggio fan as i am, bring tears to my eyes just to see ppl reply to Bggio forums. If coaches wouldn't have beein soo dumpa nd ignorent Italy should have had atleast world cups with Baggio. 3 u say. well 1990, he wasnt a starter agains argentina bigg mistake, woud have easily won final. 1994, coach should have taken baggio out after scoring the two goals against bulgaria, so he could have been in tip top shape in teh final match, would have score two goals i kwno it ;-). Plus in 1994 he didnt take schillachi, and many other key players that would have help Baggio out so that he wouldnt have been a target to get injured. FInally 1998 if baggio would have started in every game and gotten more confidence isnted of being a sub for Del piero, i have nothing against DP, just that Dp was kind injured in 1998, anyway, liek iw as saying if coaches would have givng him playing time on the field, he would have gotthen his baggio accurate shot, so my point is when italy faced france in teh quarter finals and Dp was substituted by Roby and in the overime period baggio was about 3 or yards from goal and just Bent it a little too much. You guys know which on am talking about. That would have won teh game, but noooo this choaces would not let him get a chance to pratcice in games, by that said he was keep in teh bench so how was he suppost to have an accuaret shot, if he was a started liek in fiorentina, and JUV. Well aianst france he would have scored the same goal he scored against Bulgari that cross goal. They woudl have gone to thesemi win it and then woin teh final;-D.
I am just saying what i think should have happend

Baggio forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)