Robben seemingly off to Real madrid (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Arjen Robben agrees personal terms with Real Madrid over a move to Real Madrid according to some reports. The clubs are yet to agree a fee but it is understood to be about ₤15m, but he is due to fly out to Madrid on Friday. It is believed that Feyenoord’s left winger Royston Drethne has been lined up to replace him. He is expected to cost ₤7m. I see this story going on and on and on. Meanwhile Chelsea executive Peter Kenyon does not wantto sell Shawn Wright-Phillips to Tottenham Hotspurs as he fears he would be strengthening one of their rivals.
Source
http://www.footballclubsblog.com/

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
While we're having a go at denco, what the hell is with that dead pixel in your avatar? It's all I see when I look at that pic now :mad:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
fuck him, let him go rot there and live out the end of his "great" career

no more rma talk, no one should give a flying fuck

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Robben set to complete Real move

Arjen Robben is poised to complete a move to Real Madrid after the Spanish champions agreed a fee with Chelsea.

The 23-year-old winger has been linked with the Bernabeu outfit for most of the summer but the fee appeared to be a sticking point between the clubs.

However, Chelsea announced that the transfer had been settled subject to the Dutchman agreeing personal terms on a five-year deal and passing a medical.

The transfer fee is thought to be in the region of £21m.

The announcement came on a busy day for Real, who agreed a deal for Manchester United's Gabriel Heinze as well as the sale of Cicinho to Roma

Robben has been at Chelsea since joining from PSV Eindhoven in 2004, scoring 19 goals in 104 appearances at Stamford Bridge.

However, Real president Ramon Calderon repeatedly expressed an interest in bringing the winger to the Bernabeu.

This summer, Robben was offered a new Chelsea contract but opted instead to push for a move to the Spanish capital.

He will join fellow Dutchmen Ruud van Nistelrooy, Wesley Sneijder and Royston Drenthe at the Bernabeu.

Story from BBC SPORT:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6959579.stm

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
21 Milion pounds, that is +/- 36 Million Euro's?
Rediculous like they have been spending this summer.
And still they won't win much with this coach, you can buy players but you can't buy a team.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
They spent 212 since last summer.
Kind of rediculous.
But you gotta give it to them. Every coach wants his own players. And they get a new coach each summer. It's not easy being Calderón. No, let me rephraise that: It's not easy being a club president when you're as stupid as Calderón and has got a dickhead like Mijatovic as you sporting director.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)