road accidents (3 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i just had one yesterday.i was backing up,talking on my cellphone.,and this asshole tried to cross behind me and wham!.it was obviously my mistake,and being the non-street smart wuss that i am,i admitted my mistake to the guy and he was on the verge of making my wallet a lot lighter until a friend of mine poped up,swore at him,and he went away mumbling.

i went to college today thinking that the guy would come back with some thugs to beat the shit outta me,but i live on:D

lets have other experiences here too.i wana know who admits his mistake,and who calls up his friends to save his ass.i did both:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Sir i wa' jus drivin tru oaklind DT wen mah nygghaz in da back whipped out dey tech n9nez n blastid sum playa hataz on da side of da street. I swer i ain got nuttin to do witit. I wa' supasikwitit.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I was just thinking about this that other day...in the 9 years driving...I never had an accident....knock on wood.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Sir i wa' jus drivin tru oaklind DT wen mah nygghaz in da back whipped out dey tech n9nez n blastid sum playa hataz on da side of da street. I swer i ain got nuttin to do witit. I wa' supasikwitit.
I'm so tempted to warn you for posting in a language other than English. :wink:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mikhail said:
I'm so tempted to warn you for posting in a language other than English. :wink:

And at the same time warn yourself for posting in an alternate smiley-coding language :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Where's Zlatan when we need him :D

1. On New Year's Day this year, I was with two friends (twins). We were dropping off one of their cars somewhere, meaning we had to take two cars. I was in the passenger seat of the front car and we were driving along when a little puppy appeared in front of us, having the time of its life and completely oblivious to the danger ahead. So my friend slams on the brakes so as not to hit it, and her sister also slammed on the brakes so as not to hit us but ended up rear-ending the car in front... it was a write-off :moan:

2. I'd stayed up all night finishing an assignment due at 8am the next day. I live about 1.5 hours' drive from my university, meaning I was quite tired by the time I left. Long story short... I fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the back of a truck

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
gray said:
...I was in the passenger seat of the front car and we were driving along when a little puppy appeared in front of us, having the time of its life and completely oblivious to the danger ahead. So my friend slams on the brakes so as not to hit it, and her sister also slammed on the brakes so as not to hit us but ended up rear-ending the car in front... it was a write-off :moan:
But the puppy lived, right?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Rami said:
I was just thinking about this that other day...in the 9 years driving...I never had an accident....knock on wood.
(Mashallah/al7md lillah) That's an ackomplishment given where you live. :D

Al7md lillah, i would say the same thing, but I've lived most of my driving years in the US *yawn* (except for the couple of times that i had to manouver not to hit drunk drivers)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
gray 2. I'd stayed up all night finishing an assignment due at 8am the next day. I live about 1.5 hours' drive from my university said:
quite[/i] tired by the time I left. Long story short... I fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the back of a truck
my cousin fell asleep at wheel and hit a tree and broke his arm and leg than a year and a bit later on new years morning 2 years ago he fell asleep at wheel and hit a tree again this not being so lucky and passed away! :cry: :cry: Be careful mate! He didnt learn from his mistake , i hope u do !:cry: :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)