Riccardo Montolivo - CM - Fiorentina (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Marchisio and Vidal could provide creativity, we would need a more attacking winger on the right though.
Not as much as a Pirlo-esque player could provide.

I mean Nainggolan would be a great addition to our squad, and I'd love to see Nainggolan, Marchisio and Vidal fight for starting spots, but we really need a sub for Pirlo and more or less an heir to him.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Not as much as a Pirlo-esque player could provide.

I mean Nainggolan would be a great addition to our squad, and I'd love to see Nainggolan, Marchisio and Vidal fight for starting spots, but we really need a sub for Pirlo and more or less an heir to him.
I've always sai it would be poli ...but then he went to inter

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
He went to Inter one season to have a Pirlo-esq career. Next season, Marotta will get a cheap deal with his former fellas. :klin:

Seriously though, I don't really know about his ability, but I've always heard amazing things about that boy.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Fiorentina co-owner Andrea Della Valle has intimated that he would rather see Riccardo Montolivo join Juventus than AC Milan.
The Italy international is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with a move in the January transfer window.
Della Valle wants the player to stay in Florence until the summer but admitted that the Viola might have to sell during the winter break but not to a club that “is not behaving properly, trying to take him on a free transfer.”
The intimation is that Milan are attempting to do just that, with Della Valle saying he is open to negotiating a deal with the Bianconeri.
“Juve? Yes, with Juve it [the transfer] could be done," he told Tuttosport.
Fiorentina have held a decent working relationship with Juventus in the past, having previously sold Adrian Mutu and Felipe Melo to their Turin rivals.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/12/08/2793903/fiorentinas-andrea-della-valle-more-willing-to-sell-riccardo

Tuttosport... can we trust this?

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
He has talent, and I think he could thrive in a 4-3-3 with capable partners and Conte. For 5 mil € would be one shrewd move, he is better than Aquilani.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Actually I can see Milan trying to get him for free, that's they're dirty way of getting players.

Hope we end up signing him for cheap instead of those dirty fuckers.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't agree. He's a decent passer and has decent technique, but i wouldn't categorize him as a creative player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I don't agree. He's a decent passer and has decent technique, but i wouldn't categorize him as a creative player.
I don't know, i agree with if he's playing in a 2 man MF, that would limit him. But in a 3 man MF he could be very creative by making very intelligent runs and moving the ball in spectacular way, and if you saw our first goal against Milan and his goal against Inter, you could see that he's very creative. I agree with you that he doesn't have the vision. But he compensates with Other things.
And PS: Marchisio have great technique not decent for a MF.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually I can see Milan trying to get him for free, that's they're dirty way of getting players.

Hope we end up signing him for cheap instead of those dirty fuckers.
Milan have the right approach on this, this player would be a decent transfer, only if he joins for free.
He is not worthy of paying for him, esp for teams having so many options.

For us, it would be shooting our selves on the leg, why would we loan out Melo and risk losing him for free, only to create yet another need and be forced to lose even more money by buying yet another crappy player, just for the extra depth.
An extra depth we dont need, since the latest cup game vs Bologna has proven that even our subs can provide some decent cover and Montolivo would never challenge Pirlo, Vidal or Marchisio for a starters role.

The last player we need at the moment, is yet another CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)