Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (19 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
you can blame secco and blanc all you want about them
Marotta to be blamed too.

First time "ever" that i've seen a player to be signed and shiped out (trying to offload him) in the same summer!! Not to mention Martinez and Bonucci plus keeping one of the worst defences around without improving.

People will curse marotta's ass the way they'll doing now to Secco in a couple of years, its just a matter of time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who would buy Amauri in January when his contract expires a few months later?
I can't believe we bought him for 22.5m and paid him 3.5m each year and will leave for absolutely nothing. We haven't made a penny of this tool bag.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Marotta to be blamed too.

First time "ever" that i've seen a player to be signed and shiped out (trying to offload him) in the same summer!! Not to mention Martinez and Bonucci plus keeping one of the worst defences around without improving.

People will curse marotta's ass the way they'll doing now to Secco in a couple of years, its just a matter of time.
Conte didnt want Ziegler, not Marotta.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Conte didnt want Ziegler, not Marotta.
You can remind people all you want but they just love to have a reason to hate so it's pointless.
Its also quite disturbing how easy it is for people to hate
So why did he sign the guy in the first place ?

That's even worse, why would the sporting director signs a player that the coach didn't even ask for ?

Didn't he sign Martinez last season and eventually Del neri didn't play him in his formation (didn't want him) and the Marotta does it again by buying a player that Conte doesn't want too !

The guy doesn't even learn from his own mistakes....

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So why did he sign the guy in the first place ?

That's even worse, why would the sporting director signs a player that the coach didn't even ask for ?

Didn't he sign Martinez last season and eventually Del neri didn't play him in his formation (didn't want him) and the Marotta does it again by buying a player that Conte doesn't want too !

The guy doesn't even learn from his own mistakes....
my quote was for the general, how easy it is for people to hate these days. no matter what you think of marottas job, no reason to hate the man

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
my quote was for the general, how easy it is for people to hate these days. no matter what you think of marottas job, no reason to hate the man
There's many reasons to hate the man. He's a liar and a mediocre sporting director. If you're content with his job, then good for you.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
There's many reasons to hate the man. He's a liar and a mediocre sporting director. If you're content with his job, then good for you.
Those aren't reasons to hate anyone and there is no proof that he's a liar just because your expectations weren't met. He said champions they didn't arrive, doesn't mean that when he said that he didn't think they were coming. Also HATE is a strong word, you maybe dislike or aren't happy with his reign as SD but there is no reason to hate the man

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yet he didn't fit in his formation from the start ?!

Do you seriously believe that logic ?
He didn't fit in his formation, yet he played for him at Sampdoria...?

It's not logic, it has been confirmed. It's a very simple situation being made to seem very difficult by some people, for whatever reason.

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #356
    He didn't fit in his formation, yet he played for him at Sampdoria...?

It's not logic, it has been confirmed. It's a very simple situation being made to seem very difficult by some people, for whatever reason.
    Whats annoys me is that they waited until the end to let him go instead of doing it much earlier. I don't think Conte suddenly realized just a few days before transfer deadline that he didn't want Ziegler.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
    Those aren't reasons to hate anyone and there is no proof that he's a liar just because your expectations weren't met. He said champions they didn't arrive, doesn't mean that when he said that he didn't think they were coming. Also HATE is a strong word, you maybe dislike or aren't happy with his reign as SD but there is no reason to hate the man
    Dont think anyone is hating on him, generally people just dont give a crap bout Marotta, its his work, i guess, we are talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)