Retro Games Online (2 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:tup: I didn't have an Atari til probably 86' or 87' when my dad finally gave in and bought it. Before we had this at home, not sure it was released anywhere besides Brazil:

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Never seen one of those before. I assume that is a Philips brand, but why Ford? :D Must be the upholstery itself.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    I'm using emulator for Sony 1 and kicking asses with Crash Bandicoot :D Also playing ISS Pro 2 (Master League!), Mortal Kombat 3 and 4.

Own a Game Boy and old Sega console, but I have no idea where is it right now.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    I've always personally used emulators for my retro fix . Played a lot of nes , snes and ps1 games . Also been a fan of mame32 for the arcade games . Never had a pc good enough to have a decent framerate on a ps2 emulator if I did I would stay in my house all day . My fondest memories playing games have been from the ps2 and the nes era .

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Ok, who remembers some old Hockey game?
    I used to play it with my friend that lived nearby (his apartment), no idea on which console. My friend had no idea when i asked him. :D

It was real fun, there might have been some trick shots involved (like burning ball in fifa02), it was around 94-98.

iirc it looked like kids playing it, or downsized adults.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    Ok, who remembers some old Hockey game?
    I used to play it with my friend that lived nearby (his apartment), no idea on which console. My friend had no idea when i asked him. :D

It was real fun, there might have been some trick shots involved (like burning ball in fifa02), it was around 94-98.

iirc it looked like kids playing it, or downsized adults.
    You don't even know the console? :D 94-98 was 4th (SNES, Genesis) and 5th generation consoles (N64, PS1, Saturn) so probably on one of those.

What you described reminds me of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_the_Ice Kind of a silly arcade sports sim, like Red Card Soccer.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    You don't even know the console? :D 94-98 was 4th (SNES, Genesis) and 5th generation consoles (N64, PS1, Saturn) so probably on one of those.

What you described reminds me of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_the_Ice Kind of a silly arcade sports sim, like Red Card Soccer.
    Nope, also can't ask the guy now. :D

This game looks too good, also the players look too normal, in my game the view was zoomed out (that you could see whole/most of the field, sideways view).

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm it might have been Ice Hockey for Nintendo, or something similar. :boh::facepalm:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)