Resident Evil 4 - GameCube (2 Viewers)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
Resident Evil 4, or RE4, is, by far, the best RE. It has been 6 years since the tragedy in Raccoon City. Leon Kennedy, a member of Raccoons Police Department, is now in the government.

This game is different from the other RE's, in a good way. First off, its not the classic aim where you can shoot up, down, and middle. In this one, you can shoot anywhere, which is really good. You can shoot them in the leg to make the fall, or in the neck to possibly decapitate them. Again, this is the best RE in the series. If they make a RE5, it should be just like this one.

Another way its different is that it has a inventory system, similar to the Diablo series if you ever had played it. You can put your items in these little blocks which take up room. Herbs take up two blocks, and guns usually take up a lot. I will explain more on that later in the review.

God I wish this game release on PS2 , for now its only on GameCube

ScreenShots

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
not a fan of Resident Evil games, but it's surely a good game for ppl who likes it :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i am a fan of the resident evil series,
resident evil 1 was the reason i got interested on video games,
there always have this great thriller like atmosfere,
(survival horror), the speed of the games, the riddles, everything is very realistic+best graphics around.
unfortunately there is going to be a resident evil 4 for ps2 launched late 2005 on usa and 2006 for the pal(europe), because resident evil outbreak file2 will be launced this month and they dont want to cut it sales.
The problem is, it was supposed to be only for the nintento gameqube and the director, the head of programming, the one responsible for what resident evil is and means, sinji mikami, gave his word to nintendo company that he will produce only for them,
there was a 5years contract between capcom and nintendo about exclusive rights on resi series wich resulted the resident evil 1 remake, best resi ever made and now this!!!
Since nintendo sales as a console arent so good in the market capcom desided that they sould renounce the exclusive rights deal and try the huge ps2 market, wich concluded sinji mikami a japaneze man of honour to quit(unconfirmed100%) capcom!!!=>there arent going to be any more resident evil like the old ones,
enjoy the last drop of perfection!!!
Its all about the money the next will be very comercial like the films, gun survivor and outbreak series.

Hiroyuki Kobayashi is the director s name for resi5 so far, he said:

"We are going to do a Resident Evil 5, of course, but as for exactly what it will be like...that's something we're busy thinking about right now"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)