Req Europe Music Awards (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Ive read in different places that Hoobastank sucks live. Im assuming they sang The Reason ?

Thats a really nice song too
The band doesn't suck it's just that the singer can't sing live cos it's sounded terrible.

Yes, they sang "The Reason" but they weren't on the show, they performed on "The Countdown to EMA".

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:howler: Their on stage performance really sucked! :D

Wasn't it last year that it was in Barcelona? Kluivert was so much better back then.. :D

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Ive read in different places that Hoobastank sucks live. Im assuming they sang The Reason ?

Thats a really nice song too
yeah the songs nice and all but he sucked the first time he sang it why sing it again their new single is way better live, same direction i was hoping they would sing that but saadly

OP
isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveGuy ] ++
    here's another vid, before the show, about alex and his sonia.
    http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=F758E4ADA161F1B4E86E342807C671DC

Thank U!!!
    Alex was soooooo cute when he was asked who Sonia was :embarass:

and I realized that I had never heard Sonia voice before! She seems very nice girl! :angel:

Just a question: could someone of u make video with only Alex&Sonia.. I don't really care about Usher, Anastacia, Naomi Campbell and so on ;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Thank U!!!
    Alex was soooooo cute when he was asked who Sonia was :embarass:

and I realized that I had never heard Sonia voice before! She seems very nice girl! :angel:

Just a question: could someone of u make video with only Alex&Sonia.. I don't really care about Usher, Anastacia, Naomi Campbell and so on ;)
    well she is the sister of Nicola Amorusso..;)

OP
    isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    I thought so too..
    But Sonia was born and raised in Turin, while Nicola was born and raised in Cerignola, near Foggia...

I think it's strange that a brother&sister never lived in the same place.. It's highly possible that they only have the same family name, but aren't relatives :undecide:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
    I thought so too..
    But Sonia was born and raised in Turin, while Nicola was born and raised in Cerignola, near Foggia...

I think it's strange that a brother&sister never lived in the same place.. It's highly possible that they only have the same family name, but aren't relatives :undecide:
    no, I am 1000% sure that she is his sister, I saw it in a magazine, and in TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)