REQ: Celebration (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
For some reason even though I registered to juvepoland, when I download the zips they come out corrupted without fail :(

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I didn't catch that last night. I think it's a great idea - it's about time we give the Scudetto winners the kind of status that came with things like what even the Coppa Italia gets, for crying out loud. (Last year I had to sit through Lazio accepting the Coppa with their backs to me... :groan: )

What an odd episode of La Domenica Sportiva, though. Some people seemed almost shocked to see Moggi as a guest. And Gigi was looking very Italian-Elvis-like, if I say so myself. They spent a lot of time discussing Del Piero and what his future might be with the club. Then having Andrea Della Valle, Di Canio, etc., all patched in when touching on the subject? Just a weird episode...
Yes, I was just wondering why I allways see team in other countrys celebrating their titles and not in italy.. it was time, and it is great that juve is the first team who celebrates the scudetto on pitch and in the bus with juve fans.. if juve win the CL next season, I´ll be in Turin too....

juveluck

May 31, 2005
Registration on JuvePoland:

On the right you have a window "logowanie" (login), click the small grey inscription "zarejestruj sie" (register)

then you have the text, click the first sentencen "Zgadzam sie na te warunki mam powyzej 13 lat" ( I accept this condition, i have more then 13 years)

Next it is the form:
"Uzytkownik" - User Name
"Adres email" - Email
"Haslo" - Password
"Powtorz haslo" - Enter Password Again

Then go down, and click "wyslij" submit

Now you have to wait fo the email, where is the link that you have to click
When you click it is end of registration

In this window "logowanie" (login) you login the site
"login" - User Name
"haslo" - Password

Under the Scudetto's shield you have download

What is what in downoad

"bramki" - goals
"skroty" - contractions of matches
"video" - video
"mp3" - mp3
"galeria" - gallery
"tapety" wallpeapers

sorry for my english:down:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I got this mail: what do I have to do???

Witamy na Forum JuvePoland

Zgodnie z aktem COPPA Twoje konto jest obecnie nieaktywne.

Wydrukuj poni¿sz± wiadomo¶æ i daj do podpisania Twoim rodzicom lub opiekunom wraz z dat±. Pó¼niej wy¶lij je faksem do:

LUB poczt± do:

------------------------------ CIÊCIE ------------------------------
Pozwolenie na Uczestnictwo w JuvePoland

U¿ytkownik: XXXXXX
Has³o: XXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXX

Numer ICQ:
Adres AIM:
MSN Messenger:
Yahoo Messenger:
Strona WWW:
Sk±d:
Zawód:
Zainteresowania:

ZAPOZNA£EM SIÊ Z INFORMACJAMI PRZEKAZANYMI PRZEZ MOJE DZIECKO I NINIEJSZYM UDZIELAM ZEZWOLENIA DLA JuvePoland NA PRZECHOWYWANIE TYCH INFORMACJI.
PRZYJMUJÊ DO WIADOMO¦CI, ¯E TE INFORMACJE MOG¡ BYÆ ZMIENIONE W KA¯DEJ CHWILI PO WPISANIU HAS£A.
ROZUMIEM, ¯E W KA¯DEJ CHWILI MOGÊ ZARZ¡DAÆ USUNIÊCIA TYCH INFORMACJI Z JuvePoland .

Rodzic lub Opiekun
(wpisz swoje imiê i nazwisko): _____________________

(podpis): __________________

Data: _______________

Kiedy administrator otrzyma powy¿szy formularz przez fax lub pocztê twoje konto zostanie aktywowane.

Nie zapomnij swojego has³a, poniewa¿ zosta³o zakodowane w naszej bazie danych i nie bêdziemy mogli go odzyskaæ. Je¶li jednak¿e zapomnisz has³a mo¿esz otrzymaæ nowe, które bêdziesz musia³ aktywowaæ w identyczny sposób jak to konto.

Dziêkujemy za rejestracjê.

--
JuvePoland
www.juvepoland.com

parola77

May 21, 2005
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
Do u guys by any chance know where i can find more pics of the celebration im looking for appiah and cannvaro with their family and even ferrara i cant seem to find them :down:

please please please

re upload file

please please please:down::down::down:

download poland server is down :down::down::down:

from Italy is impossible download file:down::down::down:

help me
:down::down::down:

juveluck

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
I got this mail: what do I have to do???

Witamy na Forum JuvePoland

Zgodnie z aktem COPPA Twoje konto jest obecnie nieaktywne.

Wydrukuj poni¿sz± wiadomo¶æ i daj do podpisania Twoim rodzicom lub opiekunom wraz z dat±. Pó¼niej wy¶lij je faksem do:

LUB poczt± do:

Pozwolenie na Uczestnictwo w JuvePoland

U¿ytkownik: XXXXXX
Has³o: XXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXX

Numer ICQ:
Adres AIM:
MSN Messenger:
Yahoo Messenger:
Strona WWW:
Sk±d:
Zawód:
Zainteresowania:

ZAPOZNA£EM SIÊ Z INFORMACJAMI PRZEKAZANYMI PRZEZ MOJE DZIECKO I NINIEJSZYM UDZIELAM ZEZWOLENIA DLA JuvePoland NA PRZECHOWYWANIE TYCH INFORMACJI.
PRZYJMUJÊ DO WIADOMO¦CI, ¯E TE INFORMACJE MOG¡ BYÆ ZMIENIONE W KA¯DEJ CHWILI PO WPISANIU HAS£A.
ROZUMIEM, ¯E W KA¯DEJ CHWILI MOGÊ ZARZ¡DAÆ USUNIÊCIA TYCH INFORMACJI Z JuvePoland .

Rodzic lub Opiekun
(wpisz swoje imiê i nazwisko): _____________________

(podpis): __________________

Data: _______________

Kiedy administrator otrzyma powy¿szy formularz przez fax lub pocztê twoje konto zostanie aktywowane.

Nie zapomnij swojego has³a, poniewa¿ zosta³o zakodowane w naszej bazie danych i nie bêdziemy mogli go odzyskaæ. Je¶li jednak¿e zapomnisz has³a mo¿esz otrzymaæ nowe, które bêdziesz musia³ aktywowaæ w identyczny sposób jak to konto.

Dziêkujemy za rejestracjê.

--
JuvePoland
www.juvepoland.com

You clicked the second sentence that you have less then 13 years. When you click this you have to send fax with permission from parents

Do every think once again and click the fisrt sentence "Zgadzam sie na te warunki mam powyzej 13 lat" ( I accept this condition, i have more then 13 years)

About the server, we have problem, but only temporarily. WAIT COUPLE DAYS !!! The server is going back to life

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juveluck ] ++

You clicked the second sentence that you have less then 13 years. When you click this you have to send fax with permission from parents

Do every think once again and click the fisrt sentence "Zgadzam sie na te warunki mam powyzej 13 lat" ( I accept this condition, i have more then 13 years)

About the server, we have problem, but only temporarily. WAIT COUPLE DAYS !!! The server is going back to life
thats good :) this server is so great...

you guys have to download also this video [ Zlatan - Forza Grande Ibra ] and even the DP lovers, plzz download it, and watch it, its about 14 min.. u will enjoy ever single second..!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by parola77 ] ++

sorry

from Italy is impossible download file of poland server:down::down::down:

please re upload file

:down::down::down:

please
sorry for my english!!!!!!:frown:

Ciao, mi sa che dovremo aspettare un po' di giorni, il server di quel sito nn funziona :down:
Benvenuto/a nel forum :)

parola77

May 21, 2005
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Ciao, mi sa che dovremo aspettare un po' di giorni, il server di quel sito nn funziona :down:
Benvenuto/a nel forum :)

ciao!
che bello scrivere in Italiano.....
sono due giorni che provo a scaricare il video della festa....
pensa che avevo scaricato quasi 300 Mb poi il server è andato giù
che peccato!!!

voglio fare un regalo a tutti ho appena trovato questo video:
buona visione a tutti!!:cool::cool::cool:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2078000/29052005_1_.avi.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)