Referee's & Juventus (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
That's where Capello proves all his class: never complain 'bout a ref. No comment.

The others look so childish and stupid next to "mr. Hat".

Viva Capello, Forza Juve
Still, Lippi had more class. He was the only guy in the entire world that could smoke a cigar without looking arrogant. Lippi just looked stylish.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Still, Lippi had more class. He was the only guy in the entire world that could smoke a cigar without looking arrogant. Lippi just looked stylish.
I miss that Cigar:down:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
me 2. But I'm currently happy ;) Lippi coaches my 2nd favourite soccer club :p Gli Azzurri :) So I will see that lovely cigar many more times. Lets just hope that Italy win something with Lippi!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alexi-10 ] ++
Internazionale's president Massimo Moratti claims his side were harshly treated by the match officials in their 2-2 draw with Juventus at the San Siro.

Moratti believes the Old Lady were favoured throughout and is indignant at the referee's failure to award a penalty to his side following a challenge on Adriano.

''There was a foul on Adriano in the penalty area,'' raged Moratti

'It's not a good thing that things like these happen in favour
of big teams'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have complaints from my friends saying Juventus allways gets favoured by the referee's and I wanted the Juve fans opinions on this matter.

ah the good old times when inter was challenging for the scudetto and this was the only thing moratti could say after us beating them

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this is another anti-juve media trash game,
remember zeman before the mach with lecce?
or inter now, they just want to create pressure on every ref who plays juve before the game, to think twice when they sould give smth for juve and make them tend to make anti-juve decisions subconstiently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)