Reading Guitar Tabs (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey ziozu but that songs are kind of....... SWEET

Hey guys......listen to a guy named MICHAEL ANGELO. i have read that he have the guiness record of the fastest hands in the world of guitars.

Oh my... just listen to him and you will know what im talking about.

Download a song called "Yngwie cant touch this".... the fokin guy did a song to proof that the almighty yngwie cant match him :D

just download it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
who's yngwie?
Yeah, the one and only Yngwie Malsteem. A true master of heavy metal and electric guitars. He is ranked as one of the best with Stevve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, Satriani and Randy Rhoads in the genre.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Yeah, the one and only Yngwie Malsteem. A true master of heavy metal and electric guitars. He is ranked as one of the best with Stevve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, Satriani and Randy Rhoads in the genre.
Yngwie has great technique, but lacks songwriting skills and good note choice, plus he's a major league asshole.

To say that he is ranked among the best and include the names you did is somewhat biased and wrong.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Yngwie has great technique, but lacks songwriting skills and good note choice, plus he's a major league asshole.

To say that he is ranked among the best and include the names you did is somewhat biased and wrong.
But i didnt said that form the ones from the list he is in the bottom ;)

And yes... he is kind of repetitive...and YES..... he si A TOTAL ASSHOLE

the biggest of all!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

:D

Have you seen the guitars he plays wich has scalloped frets? Crazy guitars...
Yeah... he invented that kind of guitars when he was young. I read that in his Biography.

He also invented a technique in electric guitar commonly used in the present... but i cant remember the name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)