Ranking of top European football clubs' transfers 2011-12 (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i hope we get 2-3 quality players to get some competition for the places...the players we are looking at for jan are not very impressive :(
I don't think much has been said for what Liverpool are looking for. It's pretty much been par with the rest of the Prem.

But I wouldn't expect anything big if at all. Maybe Cahill and a young right wing.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol: City get Nasri and Aguero and they still have spent less than us overall.
playyer fees is only half the story though. how much are these guys earning in wages also counts.

as an example aguero earns a bit more than vucinic, vidal and lichy combined.

now what would have been more useful, having aguero in the team and playing motta/grygera, sissoko? i'm not talking about aguero's abilities by the way, just how useufl one siging is compared to 3

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Why do you pick Licht, Vidal and Vucinic, then? By your logic, I could use Motta, Pepe, Elia and Quaglia/Vuci as an example too.

Having Licht, Vidal, Quaglia/Vuci and Matri was not an obstacle to get a star. We did good deals, yes, but we also wasted much money on quantity. And I'm not even talking about Aguero, as there are more world class talent out there to pick. Some earning less than Amauri and still at their clubs after the summer mercato (no competition for us from the other giants).

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i picked those guys because so ar they have proven to influential.

and who are those stars you mention
Yeah but your explanation still doesn't make any sense because those wages are also taken up by non-influential players in our squad as well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who do you mean.

if you mean amauri, iaquinta and grosso, then those were not marotta signings, and thus there is little he could do besides selling them (and them refusing to leave)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)