Rambo IV (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sly is back! There is a lot of positive feedback for this film, many viewers described it as a pleasant surprise and a nice turn to the series...
Has anyone seen that yet?
Sly said if this film goes well, John Rambo will return...:eyebrows:

http://www.break.com/index/rambo-iv.html
I heard its more violent than the other Rambo movies.....but its getting a lot of bad reviews here

I will see it in the next week or so, I'll let you guys know what I think

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
This will ruin the Rambo legacy.Its only cash that makes people come back and try to revive a legendary movie.People have moved on,time has moved on.I expect it to suck,but i'll give it a shot nevertheless.I just hope this attempt isnt as horrible as the attempt on Terminator 3.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The Rambo legacy was ruined with the second movie(and the third only making it worse). First Blood is actually a decent film, the rest is just crap.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Rambo legacy was ruined with the second movie(and the third only making it worse). First Blood is actually a decent film, the rest is just crap.
like rocky (won an oscar and was a great movie) first blood was a great movie with stalone playing the paranoid vietnam vet to almost perfection! then the second came along, then he fought the russian alongside the taliban(wonder what middle america thinks of this propeganda fest now?) and the whole thing just decended into a mess

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

the movie got a 38% on rotten tomatoes ( a site that takes many critic review scores and gives an average of good to bad. With a movies of 60% and higher getting a fresh rating, and less than that getting a rotten rating.

http://beta.rottentomatoes.com/m/john_rambo/

I'll wait for the DVD
It's 8.8 on imdb. :lol:

God thing is, after the fanboys are done voting 10 times with different accounts, it will come down to around 5 after a while.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
it pains me to see rocky and rambo possibly ruined by this. i mean you cant even understand the man any more and he can barely even walk.

look i love all the rambo's but im scared about this 1.

OP
Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    I ve just watch it, i was really disappointed, not that i had great expectations or touched by the positive hype, but i expected just a bit more...
    The film captures the modern warfare including, sniper rifles, claymores and mercenaries but it sacrifices the unique character called J>Rambo, the skillful warrior that could win an army by his own.
    It is more realistic than the other films, Sly tries to convince the public that Rambo has a serious reason to start the slaughter this time and the American hero defends a just cause.
    The film, this time shows the pure ugliness of war and the destruction capabilities of modern weapons. Esp the gory impact of AA guns on humans...
    But failed to convince this John, is the one man army we know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)