QF 2 | France - Greece (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Les Blues were shaky the entire tournament. However, they at least finished better than WC 2002. ;)

Thank you, Greece. I thought their defeat of Portugal was surprising, but not shocking, given their performance in the qualifiers. Now I can sufficiently say they have reached the "shocking" level.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nice to live things like this once in a life time,
i really like and respect france,
so beating this france was the best gift my national team could give me ever.The joy would be better only if it was brazil.
good that they did now before zidane leaves.
everything went like otto wanted,
what a defence scheme!!!!
i didn t expected that a good coach and the heart of the players could do this!!!
i really wished:
-viera wont play,thats y we won?
-zidane wont play or be nothing,like seen it in juve or
maby be sick and throw up all over the place
-trez will make me a favor and wont score,good boy;-)
-henry? i didn t have the power to hope smth realistic
-Greeks; give their heart to it
and they did it! again!!!
Conclusion=> wish came true!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
2-0 easy win for Greece. At least that's what it should be. But either one of the Greek defenders will screw up or the referee will, so I guess it's gonna be 2-3..
Agreed, it wasn't 2-0. But it was an easy win for Greece, so I deserve some credit for that don't I? And yes, it was easy, France didn't create anything.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

Holland and Denmark were champions too in the past. it doesn't matter, because there will be a new champions anyway, as France were the previous champs.
I know that holland and denmark got it once before but he was talking about Czech

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)