psycho girls (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
You know what I hate. That when Im interested in someone he doesnt notice or doesnt care, and then when Im not caring anymore he likes me. Murphys law I guess

I also get bored of people too easily
Yeah, and when you offer to meet up with them because you're on exchange in their country, and they make up some dodgy excuse about helping their parents :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah, and when you offer to meet up with them because you're on exchange in their country, and they make up some dodgy excuse about helping their parents :D
No not really

It happened to me like five times this year -either when the person liked me I wasnt interested anymore or I just got bored

Im weird what can I say

but yeah what you mentioned was really frustrating :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know what I hate. That when Im interested in someone he doesnt notice or doesnt care, and then when Im not caring anymore he likes me. Murphys law I guess

I also get bored of people too easily
That's something I don't get about a lot of people.
When you show you're not interested you suddenly become attractive and they have to have you. I guess it's an ego thing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
I like girls that way to be honest. Otherwise it's pretty boring.
Me too. You just have to be careful and don't get too involved really. Unless you sense she's going through a stabile periode :), then you can love her as much as you want. Just be sure to stop loving her when she's acting crazy.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

That's something I don't get about a lot of people.
When you show you're not interested you suddenly become attractive and they have to have you. I guess it's an ego thing.
Its just the way it is, men dont like women that show in an extreme way theyre interested

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It works the other way around as well. There was this girl I was interested in, which I didn't even really show in an extreme way and she said she liked me "as a friend". The moment I actually wanted to be just a friend she was suddenly attracted to me.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
It works the other way around as well. There was this girl I was interested in, which I didn't even really show in an extreme way and she said she liked me "as a friend". The moment I actually wanted to be just a friend she was suddenly attracted to me.
Thats because she probably realized she had you and she doesnt have you anymore so now she wants you -or it was just Murphys Law. I swear its happened to me so many times that now when I like someone I know whats gonna happen

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
And what about that STUPID phenomenon that you suddenly seem to become more popular when you're in a relationship. Then you dump or get dumped aaaaannnnndddd...

it's gone.

That's not funny, Cupid :fero:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I hear you, its like, if you have girlfriend you become more atrative to women, and they look for you... but as soon as you are single again, you don't get nothing!! :fero:

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
And what about that STUPID phenomenon that you suddenly seem to become more popular when you're in a relationship. Then you dump or get dumped aaaaannnnndddd...

it's gone.

That's not funny, Cupid :fero:
Exactly. And that's why cheating is alright :D.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im a liveing example of te " we want things that we can't get, and after we get them we do't want it"

I meet a girl in my work, and a fell for her the minute a saw her... I ask her out but she told me that she had a boyfriend, in other cases that would have bee enough for me to forget about her, but in this case, it just make more determine to be with her...

I was after her for a complete year, we went out in secret, we take advantage of every moment alone to be togueter and we tal about how wonderfull would be to be togueter for real and all the time and after all my efforts she finally dump his boyfriend to be with me...

Great story rigth? well NO!!! coz we only last for 3 months!!! once we began the relationship it turn more and more boring...now that we could be togueter without haveiong to hide, the relationship turn boring

I HATE CUPID!! :fero:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Im a liveing example of te " we want things that we can't get, and after we get them we do't want it"

I meet a girl in my work, and a fell for her the minute a saw her... I ask her out but she told me that she had a boyfriend, in other cases that would have bee enough for me to forget about her, but in this case, it just make more determine to be with her...

I was after her for a complete year, we went out in secret, we take advantage of every moment alone to be togueter and we tal about how wonderfull would be to be togueter for real and all the time and after all my efforts she finally dump his boyfriend to be with me...

Great story rigth? well NO!!! coz we only last for 3 months!!! once we began the relationship it turn more and more boring...now that we could be togueter without haveiong to hide, the relationship turn boring

That sucks.

I met a girl last night. I could not believe my luck- myself and a mate managed to get ourselves in a club that was having a party. Anyway, we met a girl outside and we went in with her. I was introduced to one of her friends, and I swear, she was so into me. Our music tastes were akin, her father was english (as is mine) and we got along well. My german is not perfect, and I said something wrong, obviously, as what I intended to say was arrogance and confidence are often confused, and I guess it came across as I am confident therefore I am arrogant. Anyway, she was outway with me for the rest of the evening. It was awful, as I talked with her friend afterwards and she told me at first she thanked her for introducing us and she really liked me. And now she didnt like my arrogance. ****, that is the kind of girl that I am not likely to meet again.

**** you cupid. :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Hey I remember that!!!! I thought you were gonna marry her

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

That sucks.

I met a girl last night. I could not believe my luck- myself and a mate managed to get ourselves in a club that was having a party. Anyway, we met a girl outside and we went in with her. I was introduced to one of her friends, and I swear, she was so into me. Our music tastes were akin, her father was english (as is mine) and we got along well. My german is not perfect, and I said something wrong, obviously, as what I intended to say was arrogance and confidence are often confused, and I guess it came across as I am confident therefore I am arrogant. Anyway, she was outway with me for the rest of the evening. It was awful, as I talked with her friend afterwards and she told me at first she thanked her for introducing us and she really liked me. And now she didnt like my arrogance. ****, that is the kind of girl that I am not likely to meet again.

**** you cupid. :(
That sucks Danny, and especially when people misinterpret you

I hate men who are arrogant and cocky so probably Id had done the same

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

That sucks Danny, and especially when people misinterpret you

I hate men who are arrogant and cocky so probably Id had done the same
You know how much it REALLY sucks? This was a girl who wanted me to speak english- laughed at my jokes, and had amazing eyes- my absolute favourite feature in a woman.

Damn it. I even tried to explain to her afterwards in private that im not arrogant, her response was: Then show me. I didnt really get a chance to be honest.

Advice? I managed to get her email address at the end of the night, so it is hopefully not a lost cause. She also said my accent is sexy. So its not over.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

You know how much it REALLY sucks? This was a girl who wanted me to speak english- laughed at my jokes, and had amazing eyes- my absolute favourite feature in a woman.

Damn it. I even tried to explain to her afterwards in private that im not arrogant, her response was: Then show me. I didnt really get a chance to be honest.

Advice? I managed to get her email address at the end of the night, so it is hopefully not a lost cause. She also said my accent is sexy. So its not over.
Add her to your msn or whatever contacts -be really nice and ask her out again

Do not be arrogant :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Add her to your msn or whatever contacts -be really nice and ask her out again

Do not be arrogant :D
Her address isnt hotmail.

What im thinking of doing is asking her friend (whom I have her telephone number and wants to see myself and my mate sometime) to get us all to go out again. Perhaps I have to give money to bums infront of her?;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)