Proof that totti is an *******. (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Totti can spit on Emo all he wants. He'll just have to watch us whip them senseless from the locker room.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ok, so if they manage to beat us in the season, we'll just be bad losers and take a vow to kick totti's ass if you ever see him

i used to like him as a player, but hes an asshole

same with davids, which i have a personal reason. when i met neddy an buffon davids was there, about 5 feet away, i called out his name, and he intentionally ignored me an stomped off the other direction. other players were glad to talk to me, bastard :D

but ya, until totti realizes nedveds a better attacking mid than him, he'll continue to be an ass

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
same with davids, which i have a personal reason. when i met neddy an buffon davids was there, about 5 feet away, i called out his name, and he intentionally ignored me an stomped off the other direction. other players were glad to talk to me, bastard :D
that happened to me too.. and all the fans that waited for him.. he ignored the fans with cold blood ego.. while the other players were so friendly to take fotos and stuff.. specially Ferrara..

about Totti.. what did u expect..? that jackass is the KING...

.... OF IGNORANCE...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

that happened to me too.. and all the fans that waited for him.. he ignored the fans with cold blood ego.. while the other players were so friendly to take fotos and stuff.. specially Ferrara..
no but for me it was different, there were no other fans. i was in the back of the comunale where they dont let most people go. i was the only person there other than a security guard, and he just refused to talk to me. haha o well

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I like Totti man. Its like before a boxing match or a hip hop battle. Im sure they are all friends in real life. Totti is probally round emos house giving him one up the bum.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

no but for me it was different, there were no other fans. i was in the back of the comunale where they dont let most people go. i was the only person there other than a security guard, and he just refused to talk to me. haha o well
that even worse.. I guess..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)