Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (7 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
You know how in FIFA when a player retires, a random new player of the same nationality (and I think height?) gets generated? From what I understand, in PES the same player will just be regenerated with the same name, face, etc but just at a lower overall rating and younger. So basically, if Zlatan retires he would be regenerated as exactly Zlatan again but just at a lower overall rating and be 16 years old.
I actually like the sound of that tbh
Young Chiellini, buffon even Quagliarella in my teams sounds like the dream, better than having teams of faceless men imo

also, been playing PES all day, really enjoying it tbh, maybe because its a departure from Fifa for me but the gameplay is really good

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I actually like the sound of that tbh
Young Chiellini, buffon even Quagliarella in my teams sounds like the dream, better than having teams of faceless men imo

also, been playing PES all day, really enjoying it tbh, maybe because its a departure from Fifa for me but the gameplay is really good
I can see that. I just liked in FIFA starting with Reggina or Palermo or something and creating a super team of regens and scouted players. You can sort of create your own lore in a way.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #523
    You know how in FIFA when a player retires, a random new player of the same nationality (and I think height?) gets generated? From what I understand, in PES the same player will just be regenerated with the same name, face, etc but just at a lower overall rating and younger. So basically, if Zlatan retires he would be regenerated as exactly Zlatan again but just at a lower overall rating and be 16 years old.
    You can choose to turn legend regens on or off when you start a ML. I turn it off as I'm a bit of a stickler for more realism. Having a 83 rated 16 year old Ronaldo come in has its novelty but not my thing.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    You can choose to turn legend regens on or off when you start a ML. I turn it off as I'm a bit of a stickler for more realism. Having a 83 rated 16 year old Ronaldo come in has its novelty but not my thing.
    There was nothing better than having 16 year old DP causing havoc.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    how does the lack of licensing affect realism in PES equivalent of manager mode?

if i want to simulate a season of juventus will i be able to play in equivalents of Serie A, Coppa italia and CL?

the only thing different being that the tournaments have different names?

or is single player structured differently?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I really want to buy this game. In saying that. I still have Red Dead Redemption STILL in its cellophane wrapping since December. True gamer me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    how does the lack of licensing affect realism in PES equivalent of manager mode?

if i want to simulate a season of juventus will i be able to play in equivalents of Serie A, Coppa italia and CL?

the only thing different being that the tournaments have different names?

or is single player structured differently?
    it would be great if someone who plays this could answer my simple question :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)