Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I tried analogue for one match, felt so messy in new demo, went back to dpad and won countless matches straight vs my brothers :D

holy SHIT THIS LOOKS AMAZING boys: @JuveJay @DAiDEViL @Powis @Mr Chocolate @CrimsonianKing

Might be the first Master league I will seriously play in a long while? As I said in previous threads, I grown tired of facing the CPU, too easy/ or too cheat like hard (in coded times they score impossible goals lol) or not intuitive rewarding experience in general, and the ML format is bit stale, despite small innovations. I enjoy this game strictly as offline multiplayer vs other people. But the ML looking this amazingly interactive is so dope, hope they go deep with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I tried analogue for one match, felt so messy in new demo, went back to dpad and won countless matches straight vs my brothers :D

holy SHIT THIS LOOKS AMAZING boys: @JuveJay @DAiDEViL @Powis @Mr Chocolate @CrimsonianKing

Might be the first Master league I will seriously play in a long while? As I said in previous threads, I grown tired of facing the CPU, too easy/ or too cheat like hard (in coded times they score impossible goals lol) or not intuitive rewarding experience in general, and the ML format is bit stale, despite small innovations. I enjoy this game strictly as offline multiplayer vs other people. But the ML looking this amazingly interactive is so dope, hope they go deep with it.
Yeah that looks insane
Last few years i've only gotten Fifa for Career mode, and its actually the same garbage every year, they literally haven't changed anything in Fifa career mode for a long time. I am 100% changing to PES after seeing this, been really enjoying the demo, the gameplay is actually a class above Fifa

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The gameplay has virtually allways been a class above FIFA, but PES been lacking in the packacking, presentation, inovative off the pitch modes and scenarios that FIFA do (or other sport games). Now they seem to be getting more ambitious.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What's PES equivalent to Ultimate Team? Is it any good? Basically only playing seasons (normal pvp) and UT. Not interested in manager modes and whatnot.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Looks cool! I wonder if one can create a custom face for the manager in Master League. I love Romário but wouldn't really want him as my manager.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah you can create custom manager as allways, these old legend faces is just a sentimental touch when you are coaching their former teams etc. Ancelotti is also licensed choice to be in the game, and few others.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Cool. This is the first year I'm still undecided about which one to get. FIFA added some nice things to career mode but the gameplay is pretty much the same with little improvements here and there. PES has the best gameplay but I got bored pretty quickly with previous Master Leagues.

I'm definitely not buying 2 football games.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok had a few games of the demo - Quite an easy game (highest level) but I was disappointed that all the mercato is not available for selection.. I mean I had Kean and Cancelo but no De Ligt Rabiot Higuain...

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #509
    Obviously the demo was finished at a certain time. You know what a demo is, right?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Today i tried the PC demo, to compare it VS the PS4pro.
    It's almost the same, but i like the PC version more.
    I played a game Juve - Barca. Had 6 bars, 3 of them got in, but Ramsey was injured 2-3mins in the second half (well they got that right)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    :tup:

Will do i guess. Better than nothing.
    Not sure i'll pick it up on release though, with Greedfall and Code Vein both coming out this month. Most likely pick it up on sale, if i enjoy it i'll convert back to camp PES, as FiFA is pretty much dead to me.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Obviously the demo was finished at a certain time. You know what a demo is, right?
    Yeah - I wouldnt expect them to include last minute transfers but I would expect Rabiot or the return of Higuain.. not even talking about MDL as this I might understand..

- - - Updated - - -

Today i tried the PC demo, to compare it VS the PS4pro.
    It's almost the same, but i like the PC version more.
    I played a game Juve - Barca. Had 6 bars, 3 of them got in, but Ramsey was injured 2-3mins in the second half (well they got that right)
    I beat Barca 1-0 with Ronaldo and 2-1 coming back from 0-1 with Dybala and I think it was Mandzukic the other scorer.
    Playing with Ronaldo or D.C is something else compared to the rest..

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    what is the regen system?
    You know how in FIFA when a player retires, a random new player of the same nationality (and I think height?) gets generated? From what I understand, in PES the same player will just be regenerated with the same name, face, etc but just at a lower overall rating and younger. So basically, if Zlatan retires he would be regenerated as exactly Zlatan again but just at a lower overall rating and be 16 years old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)