Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it would be great if someone who plays this could answer my simple question :sad:
My brother downloaded a option file that fix League, cup logos and names (CL was already in), took few seconds. Now I play a basically fully licensed experience.

I bought Kai Haverts, damn this kids style is so much fun.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Works. Thanks.

Played this for a bit and I already like this a lot more than FIFA. The fake club names are silly but the gameplay is just so much better. So much more satisfying where FIFA has become bland.

Only real issue I am having is the switching of players when defending. Switching players can be slow and it leaves me getting fucked on the counter when I am conceding goals just because i can't swtich players fast enough.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Works. Thanks.

Played this for a bit and I already like this a lot more than FIFA. The fake club names are silly but the gameplay is just so much better. So much more satisfying where FIFA has become bland.

Only real issue I am having is the switching of players when defending. Switching players can be slow and it leaves me getting fucked on the counter when I am conceding goals just because i can't swtich players fast enough.
You can download files to turn the team names and emblems into the real ones, also does all the cups and comps, there are some free ones and some you can pay for out there, but they only work for pc and ps4 atm.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Played the demo. It feels so different, a lot slower. I'm not sure as to what's the PES equivalent of holding L2 while in possession of the ball in FIFA is though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Played the demo. It feels so different, a lot slower. I'm not sure as to what's the PES equivalent of holding L2 while in possession of the ball in FIFA is though.
i think this game is a lot better than FIFA but you have to play it differently.

one of the best aspects is that you cant just dribble out wide with pacy players. youve got to play more centrally and break down the opposition with clever runs and good passing.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i think this game is a lot better than FIFA but you have to play it differently.

one of the best aspects is that you cant just dribble out wide with pacy players. youve got to play more centrally and break down the opposition with clever runs and good passing.
Which is why I'm going to struggle quite a bit :p

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's PES for you.

I always wanted slower, more realistic paced games in FiFA, but especially UT is an Arcade game really. Seasons was somewhat ok for me most of the time, although still to reliant on pacy players.

To make things worse, they used to put out slower paced demos in the past, giving you hope, just to drastically up the pace of the finished game on release date or shortly after.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That's PES for you.

I always wanted slower, more realistic paced games in FiFA, but especially UT is an Arcade game really. Seasons was somewhat ok for me most of the time, although still to reliant on pacy players.

To make things worse, they used to put out slower paced demos in the past, giving you hope, just to drastically up the pace of the finished game on release date or shortly after.
I definitely do like it more, it would just take some time to get used to.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
saw the games between Juve and Farca. I could have brought @Kyle and @CR 7 and beat these jabronis.

They put Dybala at mid. Never played Higuain or Bernardeschi[ok he sucks in real life but in the game he got decent stats right?]. Played Cuadrado left forward and a backline of Demiral-de Ligt-Rugani and Chiellini.

and as subs all the did is bring in Pjaca, Rabiot and..........................Han. Yes, the Korean.

:lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
saw the games between Juve and Farca. I could have brought @Kyle and @CR 7 and beat these jabronis.

They put Dybala at mid. Never played Higuain or Bernardeschi[ok he sucks in real life but in the game he got decent stats right?]. Played Cuadrado left forward and a backline of Demiral-de Ligt-Rugani and Chiellini.

and as subs all the did is bring in Pjaca, Rabiot and..........................Han. Yes, the Korean.

:lol3:
i have no idea what you are talking about. You played as Barca against Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)