Primavera & U17 (7 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
@JuveJay I took some time to watch the game vs Atalanta. Very strong team as you know. Don’t know much about their team in general besides Cortinovis, Traore and Panada but their results say enough. Wish I could study them more though.

Difficult game. We got a bit lucky, Israel saved the day. Between minute 45 and 65 Juve lost their heads. After we came back strong.

Important role for Fagioli. Played a good first half, lost concentration with the rest of the team at the start of the second half, after played a major role in our two goals; a nice ‘vertical’ pass before Anzolin gave the assist and he had a nice assist for the winning goal. Petrelli scored both goals. Moreno had a poor match, but was one of the youngest on the pitch.

After the Coppa defeat from the first team we talk a lot about new managers, Zauli could be interesting to finish the season in case Sarri gets sacked. I like how he anticipated during this game.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #64
    Interesting, thanks. I'm not sure about Zauli though, nor do I expect Sarri to be replaced before the season ends. We don't tend to do that.

BTW if anyone wants to watch an entire match of the U17 there is the Sassuolo-Juve full match here:

Bear in mind it's the first game of the season from back in September, so not the most cohesive performance. Game kicks off around 40 min mark.

This is also the only drawn game of the season, first and second halves:

Jun 16, 2020
    Not much info about this guy other than he is technically strong, versatile (can play right back also), and has two good feet.
    Few months ago there were some talk for a swap between Sene and Xavier Mbuyamba from Barcelona. Until a few moments ago I totally forgot about him. There’s a lot of footage from him on YouTube, hopefully we are still interested, also a defender.

By the way; do you guys feel that we sign a lot more talents then in the last decade?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Few months ago there were some talk for a swap between Sene and Xavier Mbuyamba from Barcelona. Until a few moments ago I totally forgot about him. There’s a lot of footage from him on YouTube, hopefully we are still interested, also a defender.

By the way; do you guys feel that we sign a lot more talents then in the last decade?
    Yes, I sense that too. I feel that Tootsie needs those young guns for his financial doping practices, and if somehow, one or two of them prove good enough to contribute to the first team, then all the better. It's really a win win.

Jun 16, 2020
    Yes, I sense that too. I feel that Tootsie needs those young guns for his financial doping practices, and if somehow, one or two of them prove good enough to contribute to the first team, then all the better. It's really a win win.
    Well yes this is actually very true.
    Sign 15 talents and sell one for 30m after 4 years and you’re doing great business. And as seen with Sene, without making their debut some players already have a value of 3m. Business wise it’s extreme profitable.

Let’s hope the focus is not only player trading. I’d love to have a serious project and see some more youth players making some minutes.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #72
    @JuveJay @U Picciriddu was our u17 nearly as dominant in previous years, is this a new thing this season?
    Not even close to being as dominant. But generally they tend to be at the top or thereabouts;

18/19 - 16/3/5 +25 (1st by 1 point)
    17/18 - 19/3/4 +37 (2nd by H2H)
    16/17 - 14/8/4 +21 (3rd by -3 points)

They usually draw and lose a lot more games.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Damn, we sold Pablo Moreno. Wasnt that the kid from Barcelona who was scoring goals left and right in the youth ranks? We signed this dude with the money. Some Portuguese talent.
    Screenshot_20200701_094250_com.facebook.katana.png

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #74
    He has talent but many of us were not convinced he would cut it at Juve. Nice player to watch though.

Maybe he'll get a few cup games for City, but even if you're exceptional it's hard to get a game - see Foden and Sancho.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Player trade deal between Juventus and Pescara: The Bianconeri have secured young prospects Diego Ripani, Dieye Baka and Riccardo Rossi. Pescara have signed Grygoris Kastanos and Luca Clemenza, outright. [Di Marzio]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)