Primavera & U17 (14 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Another interesting talent to track with primavera this season is Diego Ripani, a left footed regista. Had a goal and an assist in their first game of the season. Also started for the national u19 team in a friendly a couple weeks ago, where he was youngest player in the lineup at 17.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Primavera off to a good start, won again 3-0. Some real talents down there. The standout through two games has been Alessio Vacca, a forward, but there are numerous others, like Ripani, Turco, Vinarcik, etc. List goes on and on, this system is truly elite now.

found this Vacca mix from last weeks game. So good.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Primavera off to a good start, won again 3-0. Some real talents down there. The standout through two games has been Alessio Vacca, a forward, but there are numerous others, like Ripani, Turco, Vinarcik, etc. List goes on and on, this system is truly elite now.

found this Vacca mix from last weeks game. So good.

can he defend and play in another position? :allegri:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Let's survive the present, and then we will enjoy the bright future with Vacca, Ripani, Turco, and Vinarcik. I see a World Cup, CL, and a Ballon d'or or two among these names.

Jul 2, 2006
Let's survive the present, and then we will enjoy the bright future with Vacca, Ripani, Turco, and Vinarcik. I see a World Cup, CL, and a Ballon d'or or two among these names.
I found a new gem, Lorenzo Biliboc who is currently on loan at Parma U18. Last season he scored 14 goals in 27 matches for Juventus U17 despite not being a striker. Probably the best thing Romania produced since Dacia. And check that name. With a slight touch, that name could give us the attention of millions of passionate American soccer fans.

We can rule the market with the money raining down from USA, all thanks to McKennie, Weah and Billy Bob. Our only opponent would be Milan with Yunus Musah, Pulisic and Rub em Left Ass Cheek who is English but that name is American as much as it can get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)