PRIMAVERA: INTER V JUVENTUS semifinal (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
hmm. hopefully Capello sees the potential of some youngsters in the primavera and use them!!!!!!
potential... please... the prima players are average at best

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
its not jus this game sally... ive seen several this year and went to a few last year.... they're all the same... primavera football is absolute rubbish, it really is like watching kids in the local park

talents of those ages are rarely in the primavera league, they are playing in b, c1 or c2

OP
Juve_Kosova

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    its not jus this game sally... ive seen several this year and went to a few last year.... they're all the same... primavera football is absolute rubbish, it really is like watching kids in the local park

talents of those ages are rarely in the primavera league, they are playing in b, c1 or c2
    what the F are u talking about, they playd better then or first team playd this year :p!

and arif, yes i saw benjamin, IMO <<---- he will be a future player, if capello gives him a chance... and remember that benjamin has playd a single game for Juve and did score, 1 match 1 goal, thats nice ...! :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

and arif, yes i saw benjamin, IMO <<---- he will be a future player, if capello gives him a chance... and remember that benjamin has playd a single game for Juve and did score, 1 match 1 goal, thats nice ...! :D
    i'd really like if capello worked with this player..i haven't seen him play, but from what i heard, he can become hell of a player ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)