Premier League 2023-24 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
Premier League has really dropped off in quality IMO. Aside from Manchester City and their 115 breaches, where is the quality? Arsenal had a very poor showing in Europe this season and they lack world class talent to become a top 5 club. Liverpool are finished without Klopp.

For the so-called "most competitive league" it has become a one-team circus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Premier League has really dropped off in quality IMO. Aside from Manchester City and their 115 breaches, where is the quality? Arsenal had a very poor showing in Europe this season and they lack world class talent to become a top 5 club. Liverpool are finished without Klopp.

Arsenal have potential they are progressing but not ruthless enough yet. Better than last season but probably missing one more world class player upfront and some depth. Its United and Chelsea that have completely dropped off. I agree that Liverpool while better than last season will have serious problems without Klopp and potentially Salah and Van Dijk. Barcelona, PSG and Bayern too are shadows of their former selves that drop is not limited to the English clubs.

City are a juggernaut in the league as Pep teams always are and they have bags of money to keep their best players and their recruitment is top notch. They are consistent in everything they do from recruitment to results to nurturing young players. If these charges dont stick or the penalty proves trivial they'll continue to dominate.

btw looks like Ange is having the same realization that Conte and previously Mou had about Spurs

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

i think they’re a very fun league to watch. Teams like crystal palace have great young players and the overall style of play is way more entertaining than other leagues. Just my opinion.

City is kind of ruining it by being the champs year after year, but the rest of the league is still worth a watch.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Good and long may shitty continue to win it. I hope they do a another 5 in a row so we can call it a one team league. We can then watch the rest of EPL cry complain about the difference in money, just like they been watching us and the rest of europe.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Lets go Arsenal! I would love to see Man City F up. Man City have been breaking FFP rules for as long as I can remember. Everyone except a dedicated City fan or London based club wants to see Arsenal win the title.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
3-1 City

Game over

City just 3 titles away from equaling Arsenal's all time league titles record and becoming England's 3rd most successful club in the space of 15 years

What oil money can buy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)