Premier League 2023-24 (46 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still think more time needs to pass before we can call him that. Winning titles in what was basically a one team league is one thing. Celtic did nothing in Europe under him.

He also did very well with F Marinos, in a very competitive J League, which was impressive but also Marinos are traditionally one of the biggest clubs in Japan.

Give him a season at Spurs. They've played a couple of games.

One thing is for sure, he's a motivator.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
they are already out of one cup mate. Spurs are going nowhere
Top 4 with the squad they have would be a massive achievement. Losing Kane and still being able to score so many goals and play the sort of football they’ve played in such a short space of time is pretty impressive imo. He’s done well everywhere he’s coached and won with every club pretty much.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this dude is a top5 most expensive signing in the pl, right? i don't know him, i believe if you saw him play and tell me he's the next big thing. i just wonder why do clubs pay 100m for a 20-21 year old who - rather understandably - shits himself under pressure?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this dude is a top5 most expensive signing in the pl, right? i don't know him, i believe if you saw him play and tell me he's the next big thing. i just wonder why do clubs pay 100m for a 20-21 year old who - rather understandably - shits himself under pressure?

:rofl:

Guy looking like a shittier version of Sturaro out there.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I hate watching stupid people throw away obscene amounts of money on dumb bullshit.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Top 4 with the squad they have would be a massive achievement. Losing Kane and still being able to score so many goals and play the sort of football they’ve played in such a short space of time is pretty impressive imo. He’s done well everywhere he’s coached and won with every club pretty much.
Spurs had their strongest ever start to a season last year and it ended up in flames. They keep having false dawns because they usually start good and energetic and fans start to hope before the pressure kicks in and they collapse.

If he gets them top 4 yes that would be an achievement but I highly doubt they will. Heck even top 6 may be a challenge.

He may be a good coach but this is Spurs. They’ve already flopped in the cup (their best chance at a trophy) and they’ll be spursy in the league soon enough too

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

thats fookin futbul right there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 29)