Premier League 2022-23 (33 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Remember those days when people made fun of people for liking Ten Haag?

Boy, weren’t those the days.
Xavi, Arteta, and Ten Hag were all made fun of for being 'progressive' coaches. Two of them are leading the league this season. Even if these guys don't end up winning anything this season, they are still better than the reptilian jihadi.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Xavi, Arteta, and Ten Hag were all made fun of for being 'progressive' coaches. Two of them are leading the league this season. Even if these guys don't end up winning anything this season, they are still better than the reptilian jihadi.
Arteta and Ten Hag are well ahead, especially when you consider who they are managing. Xavi, with all the super signings, its expected especially in a league when there's only ever Real or Barca.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Man Utd’s run makes you wonder how big an issue Ronaldo was for them i guess.

I personally always thought Ten Hag was a good manager but didn’t expect him to turn things around the way he has. Credit where it’s due.

But then again..ManUtd have had these moments before as well in the post Fergie world where they appear to become a force to be reckoned with, only to relapse. It remains to be seen if they can build on this season or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ziyech slaps Emerson in the face, ref gives a red card, then VAR review overrules it and gives him a yellow. Which in reality was his second yellow, yet he remains in the game. :lol:

Not sure if England or Shitaly.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ziyech slaps Emerson in the face, ref gives a red card, then VAR review overrules it and gives him a yellow. Which in reality was his second yellow, yet he remains in the game. :lol:

Not sure if England or Shitaly.
It was his first yellow. And the ref did a wonderful job there imo. Ziyech pushed Emerson, his hand slipped and slightly clipped Emerson. The ref thought it was a hit, red carded, VAR called, the ref looked and corrected his mistake. This level of reffing is exactly what we need in Shitaly.

Muricans trying to soccer :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It was his first yellow. And the ref did a wonderful job there imo. Ziyech pushed Emerson, his hand slipped and slightly clipped Emerson. The ref thought it was a hit, red carded, VAR called, the ref looked and corrected his mistake. This level of reffing is exactly what we need in Shitaly.

Muricans trying to soccer :touched:

He literally slapped him in the face. The commentators kept saying it was his second yellow, which is why I was thinking it was, but maybe not.

PS - Go fuck yourself.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He literally slapped him in the face. The commentators kept saying it was his second yellow, which is why I was thinking it was, but maybe not.

PS - Go fuck yourself.
Na, that wasn’t a slap. More like a hard push. It would have been a second yellow if the ref had completed the booking for the first challenge, which he didn’t.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)