Premier League 2022-23 (28 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
came home, turned on the tv, didn't even change the channel, the 1st thing i saw was the 2nd leicester goal vs spurs. holy fuck. quality team work and some nice individual efforts too, starting from a risky move by their keeper under pressure.

enough of epl for today, time to watch spezia samp babbyyyy

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
came home, turned on the tv, didn't even change the channel, the 1st thing i saw was the 2nd leicester goal vs spurs. holy fuck. quality team work and some nice individual efforts too, starting from a risky move by their keeper under pressure.

enough of epl for today, time to watch spezia samp babbyyyy
And now they're losing 5-2 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Leicester are so getting relegated this season

- - - Updated - - -

6-2 :lol: only Allegri would give Leicester anything

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
He needed those goals, was under a bit of pressure after 8 without a goal.
That’s what I read but didn’t look like he was lacking in confidence or doubting his abilities. Of course helps that his team’s getting results despite their top player not being in form

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Poor Brendan Rodgers, at one point he was linked to taking over from Ole at United and now he's taking Leicester back to the Championship

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That’s what I read but didn’t look like he was lacking in confidence or doubting his abilities. Of course helps that his team’s getting results despite their top player not being in form
Also helps they played Leicester who are right now the lowest confidence team in the league, always nice to come on and pick a team apart who have given up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This Arsenal are real fun tho. Not gonna lie, Arteta is the poster boy for what happens when you have patience with a coach. His arsenal play like they all bought in and play team oriented free flowing football together. Despite a very limited squad in depth (any single injury to any starter in mid and attack have no viable backup almost).

Spurs players can't keep up with Arsenals level of movement. Mainly sit back deep.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This Arsenal are real fun tho. Not gonna lie, Arteta is the poster boy for what happens when you have patience with a coach. His arsenal play like they all bought in and play team oriented free flowing football together. Despite a very limited squad in depth (any single injury to any starter in mid and attack have no viable backup almost).

Spurs players can't keep up with Arsenals level of movement. Mainly sit back deep.
First half Spurs had some great openings to score, mainly from Arsenal brainfarts and wide open defending. Didn't see the second half though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)