Premier League 2021-22 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
didn't watch the whole vid, but keane is already spot on in the first minute: these players aren't good enough for the man utd he'd love to see. he's saying that lingaard should have left utd 2 years ago. just like bernardeschi, rabiot, arthur, basically the good majority of our squad either should have left juve years ago, or shouldn't have been signed in first place.
Lingard has barely featured all season he is the least of their problems and shouldnt be scapegoated. They have a toxic culture that turns every player they add to shit. Lingard himself thrived as soon as he was loaned out.

Toxic club culture that infects every player who joins. I am reminded by Mou saying Pogba is a dressing room virus. We should avoid him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
is tuchel still an elite coach? or down to tier 2 already? please discuss :numnum:
He was never Tier 1 to begin with.

Just so you know, I only have 5 coaches in Tier 1: Ancelotti, Zidane, Klopp, Pep and Flick (probably debatable considering his short stint with Bayern and choosing to coach the German national team).

Edit: I meant to put Pep instead of Allegri - my bad.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How the fuck is Tuchel not tier 1?
Why the fuck should he be? He's won the league in France with a PSG team on auto-pilot. Even my next-door neighbor Sompong can win the league with PSG. Aside from a Champions League title, what else has he won?

- - - Updated - - -

Ten Hag to Union confirmed
Inshallah he will fail. Fuck that meme club.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Of course Tuchel is tier 1. Did well at Dortmund, won everything expected with PSG, lead them to a CL final (a club that hadnt been in the semis for decades), then took over Chelsea, improved them dramatically and won CL (their odds to win CL were similar to Pirlos Juventus).

Mar 9, 2006
98 and 100 point seasons definitely are special though.
No, it's nothing special /s

- - - Updated - - -

Really funny how he and his friends cultists are running around the tuz with "But Allegri has managed to score X goals" "To earn X points" but unbelievable job that was done by Pep is nothing special :lol: Fucking hell :rofl:

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No, it's nothing special /s

- - - Updated - - -

Really funny how he and his friends cultists are running around the tuz with "But Allegri has managed to score X goals" "To earn X points" but unbelievable job that was done by Pep is nothing special :lol: Fucking hell :rofl:
I got nothing but love for Dai. He's obviously got a crush on Max, but who could blame him? The man is rich, successful, intelligent, charming and a living legend. 5 consecutive Serie A titles? I dont see a coach repeating that in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)