Premier League 2021-22 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lukaku is a mid table player who thinks he’s world class. Can’t succeed playing for big teams or against them for that matter. Just has an ego that doesn’t match his skill.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sure did tear Serie A a new asshole though
yeah, serie a isn’t what it used to be unfortunately. He feasted on all the minnows and thrived under Conte who has players drilled to do their task. Give Lukaku more of a free role which is how top teams tend to play and he’ll flop.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Poor record, but there are plenty of other teams in the league your team needs to score goals against as well if it wants to win, and he does just that. No Crapandowski, but certainly no midtable player.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Poor record, but there are plenty of other teams in the league your team needs to score goals against as well if it wants to win, and he does just that. No Crapandowski, but certainly no midtable player.
the only teams he’s been considered good for have been Everton and Inter. Flopped twice at Chelsea and the one time at United.

he’s great against weak teams and that’s good, it’s not a knock on him but he can be planned against and is not a game changer when it counts. I don’t think you can consider him a top player with that sort of level.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
42B66953-89EE-4165-AFF3-9C0C99A5BA0A.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

6816F4BB-5041-44FF-9B5E-A59DCA939746.jpeg
This looks really out of context. When did he play 18 games against Arsenal? Was he a starter? How old was he?

There isn't a trend in these numbers either even of they were somehow true and representative of his more recent years.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He made that interview to repair his relationship with Inter fans given he decided to leave after Hakimi left and since Inter were rumoured to have financial troubles. Then he admitted its also because he wanted a pay raise that Inter couldn’t give him. Then completely shat on Chelsea :rofl:both fanbases at the same time actually.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
My God Arsenal...

What a meltdown.

They should've had a penalty in the first half, but to concede a penalty, miss an open goal and then get a red card in a span of 2-3 minutes is shambolic

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Its pretty good way to defend too lol. To have 79% possession this season half, must be daunting for opposition to never see the ball.

City will eventually score.
You can say so, but it's just boring to watch.

Pep did the exact same thing in his first season while coaching Bayern. It's just not my kind of football, even if they're great at winning possession back and keeping a grib on the opponent.

I much prefer to see a team that plays more direct and takes risks. But Pep is a control freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)