Premier League 2019/20 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's almost as if they enslaved them in a different time period
What they did was ten times worse than what Hitler did, yet in history books and media their crimes are downplayed or not mentioned at all. Most people don't even know about the crimes and killing they commited (same with King Leopold) while everyone knows about Hitler.

Besides of them trying to delete that part of history which is understandable, I think it has a racist element to it considering the skin color of their victims brown/black compared to mostly white people killed under Hitler.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What they did was ten times worse than what Hitler did, yet in history books and media their crimes are downplayed or not mentioned at all. Most people don't even know about the crimes and killing they commited (same with King Leopold) while everyone knows about Hitler.

Besides of them trying to delete that part of history which is understandable, I think it has a racist element to it considering the skin color of their victims brown/black compared to mostly white people killed under Hitler.
I agree with that

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Actually it's because Hitler was killing Jews among others. They want to take profits from their suffering till eternity so that's why Hitler's acts on Jews have to be worst crime of the human kind by the public opinion. Jews know perfectly well how to do a propaganda so there you go.

Not to mention that Jews were main slave traders. You can read about it in the book Les Juifs, le monde et l'argent (Jews, the World and Money) by Jacques Attali (a Jew himself). Jews dominated this market so much that there were no auctions during Jewish bank holidays :ciao:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Winners write the history hence the brits never were held responsible for their crimes. They’re seen as the good guys in Europa but if you ask africans or indians/asian it seems you get another version.

Just try google the opium wars or the famines caused in India. Could also mention many incidents in Africa.

and no this is not to say the Germans were saints during these times. They themselves commited atrocities in their African colonies, mainly in German South West Africa which is todays Namibia and probably did so as well in their other African colonies. But since they lost them after WW1 their rule came to an end in Africa and the brits and french continued like before.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Africans basically enslaved their own kind and sold to whites, Britbongs and Muricans only ever had to buy. They still have slavery in Africa but nobody cares because whites aren't involved as the bad guys:boh:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

By 'they' do you mean every notable European nation at the time, or just the most successful one?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Actually it's because Hitler was killing Jews among others. They want to take profits from their suffering till eternity so that's why Hitler's acts on Jews have to be worst crime of the human kind by the public opinion. Jews know perfectly well how to do a propaganda so there you go.

Not to mention that Jews were main slave traders. You can read about it in the book Les Juifs, le monde et l'argent (Jews, the World and Money) by Jacques Attali (a Jew himself). Jews dominated this market so much that there were no auctions during Jewish bank holidays :ciao:

You’re a text-book Anti-Semite. The original conversation had nothing to do with Jews, yet you found a way to shoehorn them in.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
By 'they' do you mean every notable European nation at the time, or just the most successful one?
:agree: The major difference between colonial age 'crimes' and the Holocaust is how by contemporary standards the former weren't' even crimes and only started to look bad after society massively changed which by default disqualifies the society from judging them. Whereas the Holocaust globally was considered a crime by 20th century standards, as it happened.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:agree: The major difference between colonial age 'crimes' and the Holocaust is how by contemporary standards the former weren't' even crimes and only started to look bad after society massively changed which by default disqualifies the society from judging them. Whereas the Holocaust globally was considered a crime by 20th century standards, as it happened.
Holocaust is not the same, that was a clear and deliberate genocide (even a religiocide, at least in European terms).

The Holocaust and it's source racist doctrine, and the passing of time, are why Nazi Germany is so hated in modern memory in comparison to other European powers.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You’re a text-book Anti-Semite. The original conversation had nothing to do with Jews, yet you found a way to shoehorn them in.
joker mentioned Hitler's acts as a benchmark for slave trade and I shared my opinion why one crime is more propagated than the other. Hitler is mostly known for killing Jews so once both Hitler (Jews) and the slave trade were mentioned I shared an interesting fact that the victims of one crime have been heavily involved in the other. I even gave a legitimate source.

So if you consider every negative fact about Jews anti-Semite you are just a retard so please do not reply to my posts ever again if you don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)