Premier League 2018/19 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Extra 7 minutes? Are they that desperate to get United into CL?

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku and Higuain might have set the record for most offside calls in a match.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Still reckon united will qualify, theyve done enough as their final 2 games are against relegated teams. Town will crumble and Cardiff will demote before the red cunts take them on. Arsenal will end up losing at least one, as will Chelsea.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Still reckon united will qualify, theyve done enough as their final 2 games are against relegated teams. Town will crumble and Cardiff will demote before the red cunts take them on. Arsenal will end up losing at least one, as will Chelsea.

Chelsea can lose one and win one, and that's gonna be enough to end up ahead of Utd, I think. The goal dofference is the tie breaker in EPL, isn't it? If I'm right, then Chelsea's better GD will be decisive.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Chelsea can lose one and win one, and that's gonna be enough to end up ahead of Utd, I think. The goal dofference is the tie breaker in EPL, isn't it? If I'm right, then Chelsea's better GD will be decisive.
Yes you're right. I still think they'll make it though, maybe one of the EPL teams will give them a hand by winning europa/cl.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, that's disgraceful from Leeds.

Klich for scoring. Bamford's simulation to get El Ghazi sent off. The Ref for actually sending anyone off. And Jansson for trying to stop the free goal.

Props to Bielsa though, and the majority of Leeds' other players for bollocking the idiots amongst their own team. Will be interesting when/if these two sides meet in the playoff final.

Yes you're right. I still think they'll make it though, maybe one of the EPL teams will give them a hand by winning europa/cl
Chelsea will probably get fourth anyway. One win and a draw likely to be enough.

EPL teams winning EL or CL won't help or hinder them. If they finish outside top four there is no Champions League qualification, e.g. if the top four is Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal; and Chelsea come fifth then they go in Europa (unless it is Chelsea that win EL). So it's simple for them - come 3rd or 4th OR win EL.

There is one disaster scenario. But it's highly unlikely. Spurs would need to win CL and come 5th or 6th. And Arsenal or Chelsea win the EL and come 5th or 6th. And then whoever comes fourth goes into Europa and not CL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)