Premier League 2018/19 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They're dogshit players.

No way that Solskjaer, in three days, has implemented new tactics and training methods that are far superior to what was there four days ago.

Mentally weak and with a bad attitude.
Apparently some Journo was basically saying the same.
Here is the reaction from redcafe:

"Reactions like this tell me that everyone else is starting to worry. I like it."

They back, lads :scared: @Bianconero_Aus

All it takes is one win against Cardiff and they be having a big mouth again.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Apparently some Journo was basically saying the same.
Here is the reaction from redcafe:

"Reactions like this tell me that everyone else is starting to worry. I like it."

They back, lads :scared: @Bianconero_Aus

All it takes is one win against Cardiff and they be having a big mouth again.
It's this sort of nonsense that gives me some hope that Pochettino might think twice about a Utd job offer.

When he joined Spurs he got rid of all the primadonnas and lazy fuckers. Mouth off = Out. At Utd he'd have to get rid of half the squad.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Twice :agree:

Klopp is the best manager in the world, in my opinion. He has shown that he can build a top team from scratch with very little resources at Dortmund. He’s also reached the CL final twice with two different teams, and both had nowhere near the best squad in Europe.

And he does all of this while playing attractive football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri's CL record isnt worse, and for that 2nd run, except for CB pairing he built the new team. He also schooled Klopp pretty hard when their teams met and like Guardiola he can come off as a bit naive when facing tactically well drilled teams, that dont leave as much space. I think Allegri is more adaptable to changes around him and tries to build a system around players while Klopp searches for players that fit his system. Everything has expiration date so I can see manager like Klopp falling behind. He also gives the impression of very stubborn guy and someone who will insist on his methods even when they dont produce results anymore. My first memory of Allegri, Cagliari vs Juve, sometime during winter of 2009/10, we lost 2-0 and got completely shut down. Allegri is great at suffocating opponent. Cossu and Matri that afternoon
:touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Twice :agree:

Klopp is the best manager in the world, in my opinion. He has shown that he can build a top team from scratch with very little resources at Dortmund. He’s also reached the CL final twice with two different teams, and both had nowhere near the best squad in Europe.

And he does all of this while playing attractive football.
Klopp is starting to grow on me tbh. I've always thought his antics were very annoying, but there's no denying he's done well as a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)