Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why not :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

DeSciglio....

If Max was forced to develop a youngster, he would. But at Juventus he doesn't have to, however, he still developed Morata and Pogba, and now Dybala, Rugani, Berna and Bentancur. That's good enough for me.

The thing is, Everybody expects us to win everything, season after season, we can't go too crazy playing the Arnolds of this world just for the sake of it.
We only played Arnold and Gomez last season because of the injury to Clyne. Without that who knows if they get the playing time they need to develop.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why not :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

DeSciglio....

If Max was forced to develop a youngster, he would. But at Juventus he doesn't have to, however, he still developed Morata and Pogba, and now Dybala, Rugani, Berna and Bentancur. That's good enough for me.

The thing is, Everybody expects us to win everything, season after season, we can't go too crazy playing the Arnolds of this world just for the sake of it.
Agreed. But there is this excitement surrounding Klopp, he always knows what he is doing, at least it seems that way. I like hum a lot.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Riccardo Pereira got beat by Luke Shaw of all people to give up that goal

Why does that name sound familiar :think:
Firstly Luke shaw himself said that was a lucky touch on his behalf, not many would have reacted to that, secondly Pereira got the assist for the leicester goal.

Pereira over all had an exceptional game defensively especially as shown in the player ratings

oops?

Jun 6, 2015
Firstly Luke shaw himself said that was a lucky touch on his behalf, not many would have reacted to that, secondly Pereira got the assist for the leicester goal.

Pereira over all had an exceptional game defensively especially as shown in the player ratings

oops?
He really didn't as shown by actually watching the game.

oops?

Dude can be a beast going forward though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

oops?
A week later? :D

Were you banned?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A week later? :D

Were you banned?
God damn fascists, can't even insult a player thst wasn't even ours at the time

- - - Updated - - -

He really didn't as shown by actually watching the game.

oops?

Dude can be a beast going forward though.
I'd still say he's better than our RBs so anyone would be stupid to mock Pereira forgetting that we have mds and literally 2 attacking players come full backs who can't defend in cuadrado and cancelo

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018

oops?
Pereira is a good player but lets agree that you praised him a little too much( while at the same time bashing Marota for losing him).The way you described him made him look like Cafu or R.Carlos.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I have Chelsea - Arsenal (second half to begin) on tv while doing some work now - i know Chelsea won but the amount of 100% chances Arsenal wasted :lol::lol: Arsenal's defending is dodgy but what the hell is Chelsea doing in defence, it's something else. Like every Arsenal's cross is a danger, Emery will have nightmares about that finishing though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

oops?
If you actually watched the game youd know that he only played as a rightback for about 25 mins.

He played well, but was poor defensively when hw was moved to rightback in the last 25 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)