Premier League 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Imagine everyone saying young and Jones and smalling were shit like 8 years ago and then imagine thinking they'd still be in United's team regularly in 2019 after about 4 attempted rebuilds and hundreds of millions spent

Woodward is the most retarded director in the modern era. He has all that money to play with in what was the most attractive club to join in the most attractive league and they're not really better than they were under Moyes.

May 23, 2013
Imagine everyone saying young and Jones and smalling were shit like 8 years ago and then imagine thinking they'd still be in United's team regularly in 2019 after about 4 attempted rebuilds and hundreds of millions spent

Woodward is the most retarded director in the modern era. He has all that money to play with in what was the most attractive club to join in the most attractive league and they're not really better than they were under Moyes.
hmmm tbf allot of prem fans were riding Smalling's D a few years ago.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
The Premier League teams' ineptitude index 2018-19

My favourite excerpt:

Maurizio Sarri’s side have been rotten yet are somehow the joint most competent side, so let’s sort that out … Basically, Chelsea are hogging the ball and doing absolutely nothing with it – a special kind of insomnia-curing ineptitude for which they get a 20-point special penalty and a warning not to watch them while operating heavy machinery.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I was joking about him saying we struggled early on.
Come on. You know I’m talking about CL. I said many times that I thought you would go all in on the PL because your squad wasn’t deep enough for both tournaments. But I was wrong. It is strong enough. You still got lucky in the group stages, though.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s got the most so far.
Just realized that. I thought otherwise cause a lot of Liverpool fans have been bashing him and he hasn’t looked that good, when I wached your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)