Premier League 2018/19 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That would be nice. This season was pretty unexpected for me. The best thing is that we are consistently improving every year. Like Jay said. We will pass City if we keep it up.
It didn’t look the first half of the season, where you also got lucky qualifying for the CL knockout stages. But from that on you’ve been a train of wins.

Apr 17, 2013
Just for that, directors , players and staff of MU can thank Pogba: the best lightning rod that exists.
As for de Gea they swim in an ocean of shit. He is surrounded by the most stupid defenders of the world, a matic even my grandmother is going faster, a fred who still doesn't know if he is right or left-footed so much he is bad, your striker is an obese who doen't know how to control a ball , and 2 wingers who are sprinters without any intelligence, get by on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Entered in the 83rd minute of the Manchester derby winning two goals to zero by City, Alexis Sanchez didn't mark his footprint this encounter, touching only one ball. An entry anodyne so, but will be expensive at Manchester United according to the information of the Mirror. While he is already one of the highest paid players in England, the former Gunner also has a clause in his contract that allows him to receive an additional € 85,000 each time he to is on the pitch in Premier League or Champions League under the colors of the Red Devils.
:donedeal:

:green:

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It didn’t look the first half of the season, where you also got lucky qualifying for the CL knockout stages. But from that on you’ve been a train of wins.
Yeah, that string of losses in the league back in September had me worried. The CL group was difficult but now we’re in Pot 2 so hopefully groups of death are a thing of the past.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Delusional. Kane to Utd? LOL.

Surprised they didn't put Son in over Martial as well.

Rice is a young West Ham player. DM. Recently capped by England. Looks a good prospect. Won't be at West Ham long.
Care to pass us Eriksen though? Think of it as a thank you for Llorente's goal in the Champion's League :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)