Preemption Ticket Purchase (1 Viewer)

Feb 4, 2020
Hi,
I am travelling from Ireland for the Inter game and hope to purchase tickets in the preemption sale with my B&W membership.
I tried a test purchase today for the Brescia game, during the 1897 preemption sale stage, and it allowed me to get to the payment stage using my Tessora del tifoso, even thought its not yet in the B&W stage.
Why is this the case?
and
For the Inter game, should I attempt to purchase in the J1897 stage, or shall I wait until the B&W stage opens?
Thanks in advance!
preemption.JPG

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hi,
I am travelling from Ireland for the Inter game and hope to purchase tickets in the preemption sale with my B&W membership.
I tried a test purchase today for the Brescia game, during the 1897 preemption sale stage, and it allowed me to get to the payment stage using my Tessora del tifoso, even thought its not yet in the B&W stage.
Why is this the case?
and
For the Inter game, should I attempt to purchase in the J1897 stage, or shall I wait until the B&W stage opens?
Thanks in advance!
preemption.JPG
Don't get fooled by it.
For the Coppa Italia game against Roma I misused the season ticket - other option. It went well till payment.
I tried to pay and I got an error about the tariff or stuff so in the end I coudn't complete even if I input my credit card infos

Try but don't get you hopes up.
Else why would they sell different tiers of fidelity cards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)