Post That Picture 3.0 (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I just naturally assumed it was his mother.

Nobody in his right mind would spend so much time online while neglecting their significant other ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Ok...

Normally I do not drink beer- I drink it only during a happy hour, when it costs $0.85.

Vodka though- is very very good, but not the best.
I hate those flavored Smirnoff, like cherry flavored, watermelon, etc and they're all red so I always get confused and end up buying flavored vodka

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I hate those flavored Smirnoff, like cherry flavored, watermelon, etc and they're all red so I always get confused and end up buying flavored vodka
    Ha ha ha! That's exactly what happened to me and the bottle on that picture!

I have just one piece of advise- YOU HAVE TO BE SOBER when buying alcohol! :D

These drinks are interestinly smooth though- I drink them like beer.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Ha ha ha! That's exactly what happened to me and the bottle on that picture!

I have just one piece of advise- YOU HAVE TO BE SOBER when buying alcohol! :D

These drinks are interestinly smooth though- I drink them like beer.
    Yep thats true I drank like eight straight shots of the pear one and I was more disturbed by the pear-ish flavor than from the vodka itself

and btw Im not that much of an alcoholic, Im always sober when I buy alcohol

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    I think it's a shame that they now make vodka flavoured. Come on, there is only one great taste to vodka- it's own natural taste.

Mixing it with anything is an emotional catastrophe.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    @barkuss: Ožujsko sucks :yuck:
    You have just insulted the allmighty..........:fero:

Here is one story for you. During our trip to qualif. with Belgioum & Luxemburg 2 years ago,we stopped 2 nights in Amsterdam. We went into some pub....we asked the bartender to give us the most quality beer he has that isnt well known(like Heiniken,Tuborg,Stella.....). He got out 3 beer bottles. Irish stout,Scottlands pilsner and Ožujsko....we died out of laugh.....but.....

Anyway,you said you hate beer what makes your opinion about Žuja irrelavant :)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Looks like someone's trying to tuck it in for him. Come on Bes, don't try to tell us you posted that pic without expecting everyone to ask who those hands belong to :)

whenever you see me close to a chick there is always a logical explanation. (not the one erik said though)

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Fabiana,

Do you know that since April of 2003 you haven't posted a single picture of yourself.

This is your best chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)